leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Rogue-Like Evolution All Girls Nuzlocke (v1.4e with Prime installed) (rules are a work in progress)

Female Zero
No massage hints
No Big Daddy
Non-Addictive enabled
Harem Hard Mode enabled
Danger Room Leveling disabled
No using the showers (except for unlocking Jean)
No dates
No gifts
No cologne
No save scumming/RNG manipulation
No items
Fox only
Final Destination

And you game over if you run out of nut

Even Jean?
I'd forgive the massage hints. After all, if you don't have that enabled, you'd just go to the massage chart list or roll back until you got the right process and then write it down, which is just unnecesary busywork.
Also, by no gifts are we also including the 10$ for Laura's wolvie fit? If I can't drip shame Laura, I ain't playing.

• Haha
Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Rogue-Like Evolution All Girls Nuzlocke (v1.4e with Prime installed) (rules are a work in progress)

Female Zero
No massage hints
No Big Daddy
Non-Addictive enabled
Harem Hard Mode enabled
Danger Room Leveling disabled
No using the showers (except for unlocking Jean)
No dates
No gifts
No cologne
No save scumming/RNG manipulation
No items
Fox only
Final Destination

And you game over if you run out of nut

Even Jean?
>Female Zero
Do you want us all to die of boredom, you cruel, cruel man?!

>no using the showers
Ahhh i see, a trully inmersive speedrunner mode.

>even Jean
I never mentioned anything about filling their stats, just time until benis in bagina.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
I'd forgive the massage hints. After all, if you don't have that enabled, you'd just go to the massage chart list or roll back until you got the right process and then write it down, which is just unnecesary busywork.
I mentally counted rollback as save scumming, so rollback is banned as well. Also, the point is to make 'RLE Nuzlocke' as tedious and torturous as possible - because regular Nuzlocke runs in any game is anti-fun.

Also, by no gifts are we also including the 10$ for Laura's wolvie fit? If I can't drip shame Laura, I ain't playing.
I'll allow some flexibility in this regard, but not much.

>Female Zero
Do you want us all to die of boredom, you cruel, cruel man?!
Yes. And if I cared about coding, I would create a version of this game that's "Oops! All Squirrel Girl" for the schadenfreude.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I mentally counted rollback as save scumming, so rollback is banned as well. Also, the point is to make 'RLE Nuzlocke' as tedious and torturous as possible - because regular Nuzlocke runs in any game is anti-fun.

I'll allow some flexibility in this regard, but not much.

Yes. And if I cared about coding, I would create a version of this game that's "Oops! All Squirrel Girl" for the schadenfreude.
I was somewhat halfway there with you up until that last deviousness. Off with your foul machinations!
Also, Pokémon nuzlockes are cool for peeps who aren't accoustic enough to grind the levels.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Which girl would be a good parent?
Rogue: I'm not a comic nerd so I don't know how the mutation mechanics work for the child of two mutants, but unless specific mutations/abilities can be inherited, and Rogue's kid can cancel out the absorption, she would be forced to give the kid up for adoption to avoid killing her kid just by touching it. That aside, she would very loving, but would spoil the kid to a fault.

Kitty: Ever [unwillingly] watch an episode of Teen Mom, or at least know enough about the show to make general but accurate assumptions based on actual teen mothers? Also, potential unwanted Brood rape baby, so, no.

Emma: Would reluctantly step up to the plate, but will snap during an argument during the kid's teen years and say that getting pregnant ruined her dreams. The kid leaves, never to be seen again. Emma is saddened, but bounces back within a month. ...with the assistance of her friends at the wine club she joined soon after and find a new husband: .

Laura: Remember Crying Wolf's story from Metal Gear Solid 4? ...No? ...Well, I don't feel like explaining it.

Jean: Assuming that we're talking about our Jean aka Bitchy Jean: Similar vibes to Emma, but would pick fights with the father while trying not to take things out on the kid, and will eventually become a single mother by the time the kid enters middle school and starts dating again when the kid turns 14. The phrase "You're not my dad!" gets used at least seven times before the kid runs away from home, Jean finds him or her, dumps her boyfriend, rinse, repeat, and why do I feel like I've written the cliff notes to series of episodes from either 7th Heaven, Dawson's Creek, or Buffy: The Vampire Slayer? ...But normal Jean is a safe choice, though Phoenix would make things a little problematic to say the least. And would Madelyne Pryor be an aunt or something?

Storm: Probably the best choice to be a mom due to how relatively boring she is. Like, if you can describe your mom as being relatively normal (give or take that infamous Joss Whedon one-liner), there - I'm saying that your mom is Storm. ...and that I kinda wanna fuck your mom even though she wouldn't be my first choice.

Jubilee: Probably my second choice for best potential mom. She would be number one due to having a bubbly and fun-loving personality, but the vampirism concerns me.

Gwen: Do asexuals fuck?

Psylocke: What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor 'cause he's hungry? And the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money? And his dad is gone. And we're smoking rock now. In and out of lockdown. She ain't got a job now. So for you , it was just a good time. But her her, this is what she calls life.

Greedent: I mean, in the games, the child Pokemon don't give a shit about their parents, and Kangaskhan counts as a singular Pokemon so... Did you know that ?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes