salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Why do you talk like you'd be highly irresponsible & not take the girl you like as gf/wife. Most women take kids with stride, some of the gals seem competent enough. Why wouldn't you stick around and help her and your potential offspring?
Why are you mindlessly fucking women with no thought of your own actions? Fucking and cumming inside does that. You get kids.
I'm not letting any kid i have go to waste like I did.
Because zero died of a heart attack after finding out he got half the school pregnant and practically fathered alpha flight 2.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Rogue: I'm not a comic nerd so I don't know how the mutation mechanics work for the child of two mutants, but unless specific mutations/abilities can be inherited, and Rogue's kid can cancel out the absorption, she would be forced to give the kid up for adoption to avoid killing her kid just by touching it. That aside, she would very loving, but would spoil the kid to a fault.

Kitty: Ever [unwillingly] watch an episode of Teen Mom, or at least know enough about the show to make general but accurate assumptions based on actual teen mothers? Also, potential unwanted Brood rape baby, so, no.

Emma: Would reluctantly step up to the plate, but will snap during an argument during the kid's teen years and say that getting pregnant ruined her dreams. The kid leaves, never to be seen again. Emma is saddened, but bounces back within a month. ...with the assistance of her friends at the wine club she joined soon after and find a new husband: .

Laura: Remember Crying Wolf's story from Metal Gear Solid 4? ...No? ...Well, I don't feel like explaining it.

Jean: Assuming that we're talking about our Jean aka Bitchy Jean: Similar vibes to Emma, but would pick fights with the father while trying not to take things out on the kid, and will eventually become a single mother by the time the kid enters middle school and starts dating again when the kid turns 14. The phrase "You're not my dad!" gets used at least seven times before the kid runs away from home, Jean finds him or her, dumps her boyfriend, rinse, repeat, and why do I feel like I've written the cliff notes to series of episodes from either 7th Heaven, Dawson's Creek, or Buffy: The Vampire Slayer? ...But normal Jean is a safe choice, though Phoenix would make things a little problematic to say the least. And would Madelyne Pryor be an aunt or something?

Storm: Probably the best choice to be a mom due to how relatively boring she is. Like, if you can describe your mom as being relatively normal (give or take that infamous Joss Whedon one-liner), there - I'm saying that your mom is Storm. ...and that I kinda wanna fuck your mom even though she wouldn't be my first choice.

Jubilee: Probably my second choice for best potential mom. She would be number one due to having a bubbly and fun-loving personality, but the vampirism concerns me.

Gwen: Do asexuals fuck?

Psylocke: What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor 'cause he's hungry? And the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money? And his dad is gone. And we're smoking rock now. In and out of lockdown. She ain't got a job now. So for you , it was just a good time. But her her, this is what she calls life.

Greedent: I mean, in the games, the child Pokemon don't give a shit about their parents, and Kangaskhan counts as a singular Pokemon so... Did you know that ?
Assuming idgaf about Rogue's powers and that the father is my own Zero, all the bitches would be good mothers... although it'd be a huge problem trying not to bring the sexual deviancy of the home into the kids. Yk, degeneration is good and all, but brats have to be protected from that and shit.
So I'd have to juggle each and every one of the girls' virtues and faults (minus the ones after Jubes because those don't have human rights) and create some kind of weird patriarcal hippie commune. We wouldn't pay taxes, btw.

Gorkron13

Mar 3, 2020
Here is my save, but it's on page 61 because I am a monster and have been saving every time I like something for the last ten years.

Also, all of the girls are going to jump you for anal. I think most of them are still virgins.

And it's from 1.5i.

Includes Betsy too with same stats, though it is currently unavailable.
A monument to this gentleman!!! Who doesn't squeeze for a fucking save, like a Golum for a ring of omnipotence. 1000 thanks my friend. Keep it up !

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes