leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'm getting the impression that, instead of having Zero act as just a dude that's trying to get laid, you activity have Zero act as a cult leader...

I wanna upgrade the idea to Satanic cult leader. Between RLE being Koikatsu Party and Null being School Days minus the nice boat a romance anime, it creates an opportunity to have an X-Men harem protag to go full Fifty Shades of Anton LaVey and triple down on BDSM, sadomasochistic and occult imagery; including a sex dungeon with all of the instruments, outfits and glyphs. And instead of banishing girls that you don't like by talking to Charles, you torture, rape, and eventually sacrifice them on an alter. And I'm imagining this all with Null's more realistic art style, because I think that beheading Squirrel Girl would hold more weight the more details that you can see of her severed head, the what's left of her spinal cord, or something like that.

So, in other words: I basically want a mix of Bible Black and A Serbian Film. That would be so fuckin' metal, dude.

Weird looking at Oni's past art compared to what's he's currenly done to Psylocke...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do go for the monolith cock worship run once in a while, tho.

Jinx32

Jul 29, 2023
does anyone has that rogue-like mod where you can tell them to wear a vibe and turn it on during class? it was a little old but i remember having most of them unlock, at least until laura or ororo. i remember that a dude called SaruDude posted it but it was on zippyfile and that is long gone

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
does anyone has that rogue-like mod where you can tell them to wear a vibe and turn it on during class? it was a little old but i remember having most of them unlock, at least until laura or ororo. i remember that a dude called SaruDude posted it but it was on zippyfile and that is long gone
Is this what you mean?
Bildschirmfoto_2024-06-20_10-21-25.png
This is the Prime Mod.
Here is a link where I describe what else the mod does. And how to download it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469

The mod is still on version 1.4e. Prime doesn't want to deal with Oni's code until Oni has finally finished the new girls (i.e. all sex scenes are in the game).

Jinx32

Jul 29, 2023
Is this what you mean?
View attachment 3752878
This is the Prime Mod.
Here is a link where I describe what else the mod does. And how to download it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469

The mod is still on version 1.4e. Prime doesn't want to deal with Oni's code until Oni has finally finished the new girls (i.e. all sex scenes are in the game).
the one that i refer to, you can leave it on for a while and choose the intensity and if you want it to stay one for the rest of the class.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
She's very sexually driven. She comments about gaining fetishes when fighting others.
To be fair, most of Makoto's quotes are about beating people up, how only Noel & Tsubaki are allowed to touch her tail, trying to learn about "womanly charms" from women with heug bewbs...but there is one quote of hers...
  • "Are you a boy? A girl? Oh man, I'm starting to get a little... NO! Bad Makoto! Now is not the time to embrace a new dirty little fetish! ...Darn it..."
To be fair, getting this characters' gender confused is very easy:
Wait, it's not obvious how that could be confused for anything but a "totally-not-sexy little loli?" Oh, you've missed out on the true horror known as the BlazBlue storyline, where

Who looked something like:

Oh, how I miss totally & utterly batshit insane storylines in fighting games...

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996/.997/.998/.999/1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5

2024-04-13: Make compatible with new characters (should work for all future characters)
2023-03-16: Added GwenX still backward compatible with earlier versions and with PrimeMod v4/v5/Galvatron
2023-02-08: Added change transparency of MC penis by clicking on the big dick in the bottom left of the screen.
2022-06-20: Make cheat-screen compatible with PrimeMod v4/v5 - works also without PrimeMod.
2022-06-15: Added JubesX and make sure it is still compatible with versions without Jubilee
2022-03-27: Check if attribute LikeS<girl> is available when "Jeaned"
2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
Hi , thx for your mod !
But just a question : can you add a timer reset ?

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
People are complaining about Psylocke and Squirrel Girl, but nobody has answered the real questions:

What do you think their Halloween costumes will be?
What I want Psylocke's costume to be:

What we'll get:

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
What I want Psylocke's costume to be:

What we'll get:
I see that more for Jubes than Psylocke.

Also Rogue's ass.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes