salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Massaging the girls while they're only wearing panties is better than making them shave their pubes.

View attachment 3748732

Also, Kitty has the best panties.
Kitty has the cutest panties, and her gym shorts are a thing of beauty.
Homever, when it comes to actually making me want to keep their panties on just based on how hot they look, its a tie between Emma and Jean for me.
heck yeah.png

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Massaging the girls while they're only wearing panties is better than making them shave their pubes.

View attachment 3748732

Also, Kitty has the best panties.
stuckon70-clown-fighting.gif
I'm gonna smack that fake ass red nose off your goofy face, mf.
An army of bitches need a dresscode to keep them in line.
Going commando is futile if there's still a marsh to traverse.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 3749595
I'm gonna smack that fake ass red nose off your goofy face, mf.
An army of bitches need a dresscode to keep them in line.
Going commando is futile if there's still a marsh to traverse.
I'm getting the impression that, instead of having Zero act as just a dude that's trying to get laid, you activity have Zero act as a cult leader...

I wanna upgrade the idea to Satanic cult leader. Between RLE being Koikatsu Party and Null being School Days minus the nice boat a romance anime, it creates an opportunity to have an X-Men harem protag to go full Fifty Shades of Anton LaVey and triple down on BDSM, sadomasochistic and occult imagery; including a sex dungeon with all of the instruments, outfits and glyphs. And instead of banishing girls that you don't like by talking to Charles, you torture, rape, and eventually sacrifice them on an alter. And I'm imagining this all with Null's more realistic art style, because I think that beheading Squirrel Girl would hold more weight the more details that you can see of her severed head, the what's left of her spinal cord, or something like that.

So, in other words: I basically want a mix of Bible Black and A Serbian Film. That would be so fuckin' metal, dude.

It doesnt have the same magic without the white stripe...
View attachment 3751025
Weird looking at Oni's past art compared to what's he's currenly done to Psylocke...

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm getting the impression that, instead of having Zero act as just a dude that's trying to get laid, you activity have Zero act as a cult leader...

I wanna upgrade the idea to Satanic cult leader. Between RLE being Koikatsu Party and Null being School Days minus the nice boat a romance anime, it creates an opportunity to have an X-Men harem protag to go full Fifty Shades of Anton LaVey and triple down on BDSM, sadomasochistic and occult imagery; including a sex dungeon with all of the instruments, outfits and glyphs. And instead of banishing girls that you don't like by talking to Charles, you torture, rape, and eventually sacrifice them on an alter. And I'm imagining this all with Null's more realistic art style, because I think that beheading Squirrel Girl would hold more weight the more details that you can see of her severed head, the what's left of her spinal cord, or something like that.

So, in other words: I basically want a mix of Bible Black and A Serbian Film. That would be so fuckin' metal, dude.

Weird looking at Oni's past art compared to what's he's currenly done to Psylocke...
Thats too edgy and goes further towards the asshole spectrum instead of a good old dick, and leave the dramatic romance to Null, Zero is here to fuck all the bitches, piss off Xavier, and genereally being the happiest, luckiest son of a gun in the endless drama that is the Charles Xavier institute for gifted youngsters.
your bra bomb better work kurt.jpg

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Thats too edgy and goes further towards the asshole spectrum instead of a good old dick, and leave the dramatic romance to Null, Zero is here to fuck all the bitches, piss off Xavier, and genereally being the happiest, luckiest son of a gun in the endless drama that is the Charles Xavier institute for gifted youngsters.
View attachment 3751463
Okay, I'll admit: I did go full edge just to take another shot at Squirrel Girl. But I kinda miss some of the bandage gear form Expanded. And Null does have breathe play, so I guess I'll see how far their team will go in that regard.

But, this site does have a 'graphic violence' tag, so if anyone with more Ren'Py skills than me wants to pick up what I put down and run with it, I just want a shout-out in return.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: armond and Exocrine

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do go for the monolith cock worship run once in a while, tho.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes