PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
In cells have never seen an actually nude female besides they're middle aged moms. Theres a reason why they also hated storm, if she's not skinny and the same body archetype as the rest of the characters they're shunned.
To be fair: I did go though older posts and saw a small hand full of posts who didn't like her looks. But, among the people who post here regularly, the general consensus is that her personality is bland and her supposedly being an exhibitionist is undercut by the game's mechanics.

Also, it's "incel", not "in cell".

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
To be fair: I did go though older posts and saw a small hand full of posts who didn't like her looks. But, among the people who post here regularly, the general consensus is that her personality is bland and her supposedly being an exhibitionist is undercut by the game's mechanics.

Also, it's "incel", not "in cell".
That's always been my issue with Orororo - she's hot as all fuck but boring. Yes, I get that she has to keep a tight leash on her emotions or her powers will screw over the weather, but damn if she isn't just bland. The only times the writers and/or artists try to do anything interesting with her is when they give her a mohawk, reveal that she's a nudist (big whoop as previously mentioned for the game) or marry her off to get rid of her. Hell, I'm more interesting than she is!

At least people mistake the sound of my farts for the mating call of a humpback whale. What does she do? Spam typhoons.

Obligatory hot Ororororo pic, as a spoiler as some folks won't shut-up about it...and once again drawn in MSPaint for over 9000 hours while drunk so finger & nipple count may be off:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
In cells have never seen an actually nude female besides they're middle aged moms. Theres a reason why they also hated storm, if she's not skinny and the same body archetype as the rest of the characters they're shunned.
Bad taste mfs sidestepping every argument ever made against SG and reducing the hate to "she chubby" for the 69420th time.
neo-dodging-bullets.gif

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
hey but look at the bright side. From now on oni might starts doing 2 characters per year, and now the most unpopular girl in the poll is gone!
Just watch as he now adds Nu-Captain Marvel & Ms Marvel - but only to be there to annoy Zero/us as the player by blathering about Women Supremacy and becoming the foil to the game by keeping the girls away/cuckolding. And being smug about each and every instance.

Last edited:

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
hey but look at the bright side. From now on oni might starts doing 2 characters per year, and now the most unpopular girl in the poll is gone!
There's Polaris to go too. She never ranked well IIRC, not only because few know her but because Oni's version is ugly and weird.

Just watch as he now adds Nu-Captain Marvel & Ms Marvel - but only to be there to annoy Zero & the player.
Surely, SURELY Oni would add Ms. Marvel Carol as drawn by Frank Cho... right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And personally I'd be down for Kamala if Oni learned how to draw again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Riddle me this Zero, out of all the mutussies you plowed, who's winning the twerk off? View attachment 3739217
beg for laura.png
This tiny menace its the one with the best physical condition and her sheer animal lust and tough attitude...im pretty sure Laura fucks you the hardest, even with such excelent competition.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes