salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Thats the canonical ending of RLE, zero getting snusnud to death by the X-harem, an unfortunate but deserving ending for such a notorius ladylancer.
Doreen a cutie frfr her face a bit off but it looks nice when she cums and her body is very nice ngl I don't see where all the hate is comming from
Dont speak zoomer to me.
how dare you speak with the dark lord.png

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I also don't understand all the Doreen hate, I like to see the positives.

Having her around made me appreciate Gwen a lot more.

Like, Gwen's face is still weird, sure, but it's not THAT bad anymore now that I know it could be way worse.

Also, thanks to Doreen I noticed that I never actually used Xavier to banish a girl before - and here I thought I did everything there is to do in the game already. So, thanks for your sucker face, eh, sacrifice Doreen.

(next day after getting Doreen banned, Storm asked me to go check the attic .. ffs Orororororo)

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I also don't understand all the Doreen hate, I like to see the positives.

Having her around made me appreciate Gwen a lot more.

Like, Gwen's face is still weird, sure, but it's not THAT bad anymore now that I know it could be way worse.

Also, thanks to Doreen I noticed that I never actually used Xavier to banish a girl before - and here I thought I did everything there is to do in the game already. So, thanks for your sucker face, eh, sacrifice Doreen.

(next day after getting Doreen banned, Storm asked me to go check the attic .. ffs Orororororo)
Also, made me more morality since I know there are things that I wound't ... f*ck ?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Also, made me more morality since I know there are things that I wound't ... f*ck ?
That's actually very good. Not wanting to put your pp in the female winter chipmunk brings you one step closer to the holy spirit.
Another thing that will give you a good score with the big G in the sky is eating Rogue's ass, btw. Just for your curiosity.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, the lengths this bitch goes to, I swear.
Captura de pantalla 2024-06-14 122846.png
She isn't supposed to have lingerie by this point, nor can I come up with an explanation as to why did she pop up like this. It's the first Halloween party of this playthrough.
Hoe's desperate for some attention (that I won't give to her anyways because fuck Gwenpool).

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
View attachment 3735134
She isn't supposed to have lingerie by this point, nor can I come up with an explanation as to why did she pop up like this. It's the first Halloween party of this playthrough.
Hoe's desperate for some attention (that I won't give to her anyways because fuck Gwenpool).
I'm just hope she's nothing related to deadpool beside acting like him. I am even have hard time with x-23 since she's kinda ... clone of wolverine.
Right ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

matt hunter

Oct 28, 2017
Thats the canonical ending of RLE, zero getting snusnud to death by the X-harem, an unfortunate but deserving ending for such a notorius ladylancer.

Dont speak zoomer to me.
View attachment 3732142
View attachment 3735134
OOF

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

Bluesonic10

Oct 11, 2020
Doreen a cutie frfr her face a bit off but it looks nice when she cums and her body is very nice ngl I don't see where all the hate is comming from
In cells have never seen an actually nude female besides they're middle aged moms. Theres a reason why they also hated storm, if she's not skinny and the same body archetype as the rest of the characters they're shunned.

• Haha
Reactions: armond and Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes