Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know if im missing something? Is there like a plot for this game or something specific to do because I just keep going to shower and class mainly since nothing else really does anything and keep interacting with girls because over time they like you more but is that all? just class the shower then sleep and repeat?

Reactions: reference book
Mar 14, 2018
Does anyone know if im missing something? Is there like a plot for this game or something specific to do because I just keep going to shower and class mainly since nothing else really does anything and keep interacting with girls because over time they like you more but is that all? just class the shower then sleep and repeat?
You don't need to go to class nor shower. Going to class and training will raise your stipend as you level up. Raise girls' love and other stats so you can date and do lewd stuff. It's not story driven by any means and it's not a visual novel.
If you want to read a story go play The Null Hypothesis, RLE's pedantic cousin.

heatmaster28

Feb 3, 2017
No story. It's a very light life sim. If you've played EraTohoTW, it's the same gameplay premise

Reactions: Exocrine

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
The "story" for this game is whatever you make it, along with the friends that you make along the way.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't that always how it goes with side projects? You think you'll have time then life goes "Haha! Not so fast!" then backhands all the free time out of you. The only thing I would say is, try to include, either in the .rar or a repository, a text file that explains the motive and goals of this as well as what features you're trying to achieve. It's easy for you, now, to remember what you intended and where to go from there. But months down the line, or if someone else picks it up, they'll have an idea instead of guessing from code. (Speaking from experience... it helps a lot just to have a small "readme" on something sometimes).

Reactions: leathermax

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Isn't that always how it goes with side projects? You think you'll have time then life goes "Haha! Not so fast!" then backhands all the free time out of you. The only thing I would say is, try to include, either in the .rar or a repository, a text file that explains the motive and goals of this as well as what features you're trying to achieve. It's easy for you, now, to remember what you intended and where to go from there. But months down the line, or if someone else picks it up, they'll have an idea instead of guessing from code. (Speaking from experience... it helps a lot just to have a small "readme" on something sometimes).
Yeah that's what the disclaimer was for, I am sharing it as is. I never intended anyone other than myself to see the code but like you so rightly pointed out, my time has been backhanded away; so I decided to share it out of guilt because I may come back and finish it but I can't guarantee it. So I'd rather at least give what I have so people can directly use it or copy off of it.

Feb 10, 2020
Yeah that's what the disclaimer was for, I am sharing it as is. I never intended anyone other than myself to see the code but like you so rightly pointed out, my time has been backhanded away; so I decided to share it out of guilt because I may come back and finish it but I can't guarantee it. So I'd rather at least give what I have so people can directly use it or copy off of it.
Better to die a Ditty than to live to become a Ronchon, or something like that

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Ahh. I thought you meant the disclaimer as more "I don't have time to bring someone up to speed.", and less "My original dreams and goals be damned, do with it what you will." Okay, respect.

Reactions: Dittymyman
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes