bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Wait, they made that heifer a character you can fuck?
Can you properly pork that purple haired chick at least? Or have they not even implemented that yet.
Squirrel Girl isn't fuckable yet. Psylocke can be porked from behind.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Well, she's still my personal favorite. In my opinion, I find her attractive. And she's most likely not going to change.
I don't mind her looks overall. Her buck teeth are a bit off putting, but I can over look it because they're in line with the character. Her BJ/boobjob pose, though, is hideous. It might be less awful if it was just her upper body that bobbed up and down with the action instead of her entire body.

• Angry
Reactions: Exocrine

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Can you have a full handjob in class without being caught ? It doesn't make sense that Ororo and Emma complain when they are at max parameters. Even if Xavier was mind controlled to not care, still annoying.
Have them keep doing activities together. I've no real proof, but making them kiss and cum together was the quickest way for me. Emma and jean are gonna be the most tedious to do.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Code:
label Betsy_Psyknife:
        #Raises your focus by her lust
        #if "knife" in BetsyX.History:
        if "knife" in BetsyX.RecentActions:
                ch_b "I'm afraid I can't concentrate, [BetsyX.Petname]."
                return
        $ Player.Focus += BetsyX.Lust
        $ Player.Focus = 100 if Player.Focus > 100 else Player.Focus
        $ BetsyX.Lust = 100 if Player.Focus > 100 else BetsyX.Lust
So, basically, add her lust to your's. If you cum as a result, she cums.

Now I kinda want Psylocke to be able to use that as a prank like Kitty does with stealing clothes. Psylocke sneaks up to someone, stabs their head with the knife, they cum uncontrollable, Psylocke runs away going "HAHA! Made you cum!"
Now THAT sounds like something awesome to implement in the Prime version next time the guy decides to update it. Maybe it could be something related to Betsy's personal skill unlocked after some wild fuckery.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Can you have a full handjob in class without being caught ? It doesn't make sense that Ororo and Emma complain when they are at max parameters. Even if Xavier was mind controlled to not care, still annoying.
It's not only important how well you get on with Emma or Ororo, but also how much they like the girl you make out with during class.
For example, a threesome is not enough for you to make out with Jean in the middle of the lesson in the classroom. For Emma to ignore this, or even grope herself while she's teaching, she and Jean have to really like each other.
Bildschirmfoto_2024-06-09_13-59-34.png

Reactions: Ssato243

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I have two quick questions about the game.

1. I played one of the previous versions (1.5a I believe) and have since restarted. Previously I was able to get Rouge to use her name Anna-Marie, I don't know how to trigger that event that allows me to do it again. I keep talking to her and it doesn't show up (she's at Love: 921, Obedi: 1000, and Inhibi: 907 if that's important) and nothing has triggered so far. Has that been changed, or have I not fiddled around enough?

2. Is there a way to fully see the girl while changing their Wardrobe, like head-to-toe view instead of the smaller window that doesn't fully show everything?

Hope someone can help me out.
If Rogue has a high love value and confesses her love to you, she will also tell you her real name:
Bildschirmfoto_2024-06-09_14-18-58.png

However, you can change this at any time later in the Change here menu:
Bildschirmfoto_2024-06-09_14-20-18.png

This actually only happens at the pool While you are busy with two in the front, you can see up to 2 or 3 standing in the background. Then in full view:
Bildschirmfoto_2024-06-09_14-33-03.png

Reactions: WarLike78

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
It's not only important how well you get on with Emma or Ororo, but also how much they like the girl you make out with during class.
For example, a threesome is not enough for you to make out with Jean in the middle of the lesson in the classroom. For Emma to ignore this, or even grope herself while she's teaching, she and Jean have to really like each other.
View attachment 3720000
I did have an interaction last night where Emma caught me and insisted that I "stay after class" to "get punished".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Laritas and imzahai

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Cool, I haven't had that yet. You don't happen to have a screen of it?
Sadly no... I was just playing to enjoy it. Didn't even think about taking a screenshot. There's no additional art or animation. You just stick around after class, Emma approaches you and asks if you want sex and then you two get it on. That's really about it.

If you wanna get there via console, it's:
call Emma_Teacher_Caught(Girl)
Where "Girl" is RogueX, KittyX, etc.

Looking at the code, there's a 50/50 chance of it happening and if "Taboo" (the variable. Not sure what defines that.) is less than or equal to 20. And only if you're in the classroom with Emma OR Storm.

Reactions: Laritas

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Sadly no... I was just playing to enjoy it. Didn't even think about taking a screenshot. There's no additional art or animation. You just stick around after class, Emma approaches you and asks if you want sex and then you two get it on. That's really about it.

If you wanna get there via console, it's:
call Emma_Teacher_Caught(Girl)
Where "Girl" is RogueX, KittyX, etc.

Looking at the code, there's a 50/50 chance of it happening and if "Taboo" (the variable. Not sure what defines that.) is less than or equal to 20. And only if you're in the classroom with Emma OR Storm.
So let's just repeat that for clarity:
You make out with one of the girls during class. But instead of telling on you to Prof X, Emma tells you to come after class for a punishment?

Have you ever had a sexual interaction with Emma before this event?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
So let's just repeat that for clarity:
You make out with one of the girls during class. But instead of telling on you to Prof X, Emma tells you to come after class for a punishment?
Correct.

Have you ever had a sexual interaction with Emma before this event?
Yes. She's also okay with public sex at this point as well as three-ways with students though I'm not sure if any of that matters.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Correct.

Yes. She's also okay with public sex at this point as well as three-ways with students though I'm not sure if any of that matters.
Okay, if she's having sex in public, the relationship isn't just at the beginning.
Fascinating.

Two more questions:
What was Emma's relationship like with the girl you made out with, and was she already ignored by Prof X?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, if she's having sex in public, the relationship isn't just at the beginning.
Fascinating.
Correct. At this point in my game, I've pretty much reached the end game (if there is such a thing for this game). As in, all of them are okay with public sex and is calling me master, etc.

Two more questions:
What was Emma's relationship like with the girl you made out with,
I honestly don't remember. BUT, looking through the code for this segment, I did find that Emma must NOT like the girl that much. The check is pretty much if EmmaX.GirlLikeCheck(Girl) >= 500, then Emma will just give you approval and let it continue. If not, she'll call you for detention.

and was she already ignored by Prof X?
In my game, BOTH the girl (Jean, in this case) and Emma are already ignored by Prof. X.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Correct. At this point in my game, I've pretty much reached the end game (if there is such a thing for this game). As in, all of them are okay with public sex and is calling me master, etc.

I honestly don't remember. BUT, looking through the code for this segment, I did find that Emma must NOT like the girl that much. The check is pretty much if EmmaX.GirlLikeCheck(Girl) >= 500, then Emma will just give you approval and let it continue. If not, she'll call you for detention.

In my game, BOTH the girl (Jean, in this case) and Emma are already ignored by Prof. X.
Okay, thank you, that means Emma likes the girl so medium. I'll experiment a bit. Thanks for the info (y)

Reactions: sleepingkirby
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes