Exocrine

May 12, 2023
WarLike78

I don't know how to make it appear again. I actually haven't been able to make it appear recently either. Also, don't lose the changing window. After seeing their bodies so much, it's actually kind of hot. It may or may not disappear eventually though.

Reactions: WarLike78

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I think you're mistaking the reason why people are losing their lunch. Hint: It's the reason we want Spider-Man's paper bag over her face and not her stuffed into a burlap sack. Her face looks like she was "nutted" a million times and came out all the uglier for it.
View attachment 3718258 :eek:
Her poses are arse, too.
I don't find anything repulsive about her. She's actually my favorite girl in terms of physicality. Especially the face. I even like her pose. A lot. And like I already told everyone else here -- Oni's not going to change a thing about her. Which, again, is good for me.

Redaddict

Nov 5, 2019
" Another thing I added is two main preference options (in the default Renpy menu that I don't use for much yet), allowing you to set defaults for whether the girls will clean you up, and how you want them to get cleaned up. This will skip asking you about it if you change them from the defaults "

Sorry, maybe i'm dumb af, but i can't find any option for that, neither in the "default" renpy, neither in-game, actually. Did someone find how to do it ?

Reactions: Exocrine

WarLike78

Jun 7, 2024
WarLike78

I don't know how to make it appear again. I actually haven't been able to make it appear recently either. Also, don't lose the changing window. After seeing their bodies so much, it's actually kind of hot. It may or may not disappear eventually though.
Thank you so much for your response. I only ask for a small clarification on which is the Changing window, is that what pops up when you change their clothes or is it something I skipped over that shows their full outfit?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Thank you so much for your response. I only ask for a small clarification on which is the Changing window, is that what pops up when you change their clothes or is it something I skipped over that shows their full outfit?
You have to ask them if they want to change with a screen. I don't know how to make it appear automatically.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
Can you have a full handjob in class without being caught ? It doesn't make sense that Ororo and Emma complain when they are at max parameters. Even if Xavier was mind controlled to not care, still annoying.

WarLike78

Jun 7, 2024
You have to ask them if they want to change with a screen. I don't know how to make it appear automatically.
Ok thank you again, I'll just keep working on Rouge and see what I'm missing. As well as work through what's new from the patch I played previously

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Can you have a full handjob in class without being caught ? It doesn't make sense that Ororo and Emma complain when they are at max parameters. Even if Xavier was mind controlled to not care, still annoying.
Yes- you have to have had a threesome with the girl giving you and hand job and whichever teacher is teaching the class..... unless it's Beast

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Yes- you have to have had a threesome with the girl giving you and hand job and whichever teacher is teaching the class..... unless it's Beast
Interesting I didn't that was how that worked. The more you know. Someone should make a list of all of the unique interactions in the game

Reactions: FriendlessPanda

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Ok thank you again, I'll just keep working on Rouge and see what I'm missing. As well as work through what's new from the patch I played previously
If you raise Psylocke's stats high enough, she'll offer to use her psychic dagger during sex. Although I don't know what that's supposed to do however. It just shows an image of Psylocke in your mind.

Jul 10, 2019
HOLLY FUCKKING SHITTT ONIII !!!! BY THE GODS

I THOUGH BETSY WAS BAD HOLLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT IS THAT WHAT ISSS THATT!!!
View attachment 3715322 View attachment 3715323

View attachment 3715321

Guys is Oni actually HIGH. He not onyl drew this he not only antimated this, he not only gave her reactions to all the stuff (obidience, love, lust etc..)
We got this ugly fucking monster thing. INSTEAD OF 2 ACUTALL GIRL ARE YOU FICKINGWGAGA KIDDING MEEE.
ARE WE A JOKE TO YOU ONI!??
I never raged before like tihs.!!
A fucking joke character added for shit and gigles became fuckable. Bro If you tihnk im cucking Storm, Jubilee or any fucking character FOR THIS THING???!! You must be high fucking high on crack cocaine!!!
Dude U have 2 girs per YEAR AND U decided to waste your.. .no OUR FUCKING TIME. I GOT A GOD DAMN JUMP SCARE WHEN I INITEATED SSEEGGX WITH THIS OGRE. HOLY FUCKKK. I THOUGH THIS WAS A JOKE OR SOME SHITT.But noo... oohh nonono
Little did poor innocent me know what horros lie before me. O MY GOD!
I am soooo done.
I need therapy now.
Thanks fuck face.
Thanks for not giving us Wanda for this fucking abomination

This was my litral rection to this

Rip me and all you who have suffred the same fate.

Edit: 1 : I want to puke
Edit 2: I will delete all saves and make sure this abomiation never agin invades my pc
Edito 3: I will now fuck Strom Jube and Gwenn to get this puke indusing nigtmare centipide out of my mind and clense myself good luck to you my brothers
Looking like a whole beluga whale lmao

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I don't find anything repulsive about her. She's actually my favorite girl in terms of physicality. Especially the face. I even like her pose. A lot. And like I already told everyone else here -- Oni's not going to change a thing about her. Which, again, is good for me.
I'm fine with having a more "curvy/chubby" character and she does have a certain level of cuteness to her... but she's definitely not a beauty by any standard. With some slight tweaking to her face she'd be fine although I know that probably won't happen.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Well, she's still my personal favorite. In my opinion, I find her attractive. And she's most likely not going to change.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
If you raise Psylocke's stats high enough, she'll offer to use her psychic dagger during sex. Although I don't know what that's supposed to do however. It just shows an image of Psylocke in your mind.
It occasionally raises your arousal meter. At least, that's what I saw from my use of it. So, if you're aroused enough, it can make you cum instantly.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
That would make sense. I'll take a peak into the code to see what it actually does in a bit.
Would've been more interesting/funny if it made other girls involved to have their arousal meter rise to match hers. Like there's 4 girls in one spot, whenever Psylocke cums so did they.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I think it raises your arousal meter by the amount of hers
Code:
label Betsy_Psyknife:
        #Raises your focus by her lust
        #if "knife" in BetsyX.History:
        if "knife" in BetsyX.RecentActions:
                ch_b "I'm afraid I can't concentrate, [BetsyX.Petname]."
                return
        $ Player.Focus += BetsyX.Lust
        $ Player.Focus = 100 if Player.Focus > 100 else Player.Focus
        $ BetsyX.Lust = 100 if Player.Focus > 100 else BetsyX.Lust
So, basically, add her lust to your's. If you cum as a result, she cums.

Now I kinda want Psylocke to be able to use that as a prank like Kitty does with stealing clothes. Psylocke sneaks up to someone, stabs their head with the knife, they cum uncontrollable, Psylocke runs away going "HAHA! Made you cum!"

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes