Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Just have them do one thing you like handjob/titjob/blowjob/footjob/hotdog. Then do that more until they get good amounts of lust out of doing it.
Been doing that lately where I make the girls jack me off until they like it or give me tit rubs. Kinda fun.
best part is when you ask for a titjob and then they say ''too much, can't i do a bj instead?'' and i'm like ''yes,yes you can''

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kmaleohn and armond

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
HOLLY FUCKKING SHITTT ONIII !!!! BY THE GODS

I THOUGH BETSY WAS BAD HOLLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT IS THAT WHAT ISSS THATT!!!
1717804965575.png 1717804998701.png

1717804896709.png

Guys is Oni actually HIGH. He not onyl drew this he not only antimated this, he not only gave her reactions to all the stuff (obidience, love, lust etc..)
We got this ugly fucking monster thing. INSTEAD OF 2 ACUTALL GIRL ARE YOU FICKINGWGAGA KIDDING MEEE.
ARE WE A JOKE TO YOU ONI!??
I never raged before like tihs.!!
A fucking joke character added for shit and gigles became fuckable. Bro If you tihnk im cucking Storm, Jubilee or any fucking character FOR THIS THING???!! You must be high fucking high on crack cocaine!!!
Dude U have 2 girs per YEAR AND U decided to waste your.. .no OUR FUCKING TIME. I GOT A GOD DAMN JUMP SCARE WHEN I INITEATED SSEEGGX WITH THIS OGRE. HOLY FUCKKK. I THOUGH THIS WAS A JOKE OR SOME SHITT.But noo... oohh nonono
Little did poor innocent me know what horros lie before me. O MY GOD!
I am soooo done.
I need therapy now.
Thanks fuck face.
Thanks for not giving us Wanda for this fucking abomination

This was my litral rection to this

Rip me and all you who have suffred the same fate.

Edit: 1 : I want to puke
Edit 2: I will delete all saves and make sure this abomiation never agin invades my pc
Edito 3: I will now fuck Strom Jube and Gwenn to get this puke indusing nigtmare centipide out of my mind and clense myself good luck to you my brothers

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks the blowjob animations looks ugly. It Keeps triggering the uncanny vally effect in my brain for some reason. Anyone else?

Edit: Its not the picture or idea itself. Its the way the animation is handeled.
Edit 2: I kinda got used to it but still haha
(Alright, all this is just my opinion. Feel free to just eye roll at this)

So there's a bunch of things going on here at once:

• Betsy's drawn with a line thickness that doesn't resemble earlier characters. The "closer" view makes the thicker lines go from "odd if you notice them" to "you will struggle to not notice them". So there's an almost "uses sprites from 2 different games thing" just about Betsy anyway. I'd thought that it was maybe a stylistic choice or the result of different characters adapted from different media or to support a characters personality with a visual flourish but now I think it's could just be inconsistency.
  • The blowjob poses (and tittyfuck) don't have much consistency going on (where girl's head is, what animation loop has in distinct movement). The wheel is getting reinvented with each girls addition to one degree or another. The result is with these variantions some animation loops are looking "wronger" than others. (Might be that not doing so would be dismissed as lazy presentation or feels-like-tracing by the Patrons, IDK, so it might have been right art direction call to prevent a bigger problem)
    • Because the dick sprite is always the same, there's this weird lack of coherency where dick meets lips, a sort of exception to sprite outlining rules; there's no drawn outline where lips appear "above" dick in the sprite layers the way there is for... everything else about her or the dick. Looks glitchy.
    • Betsy's head, her torso, and her Greggs Sausage Roll all look like they were taken from different posing and compositions rather than the one scene.
      • So the BJ dick's always the same sprite: fine. But if it's not going to move in a direction that reflects where our English foot critic is (and instead be identical regardless of where a sprite girl is) then it's going to start looking stranger and stranger as more and more different positions of impassioned non-vegatarians get similar results.
      • The head looks like it's posed so as to focus on an eye contact pose, but that same pose looks like it's already got the pork lunch pushing the top of her pallete and is trying to go in the direction of her brain rather than her tonsils.
      • The torso having one shoulder lowered maybe looks fine for a standing pose dynamism but isn't working for a kneeling pose where the character is below the viewer's eye level.
  • "Tangent" on her rightmost strand of hair: if the strand of her hair was either so long it fell visibly beyond the strap on her dress or slightly too short so there was a slight gap then it would "read" better. As is it's creates a needless possible confusion of the hair disappearing into a kangeroo flesh pocket.
There's too many small problems for the anatomy of the pose to pass the sniff test for "looks right".

(Again. All just opinion.)

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Hey, guys. What's going on in this...

View attachment 3715322 View attachment 3715323

View attachment 3715321

Guys is Oni actually HIGH. He not onyl drew this he not only antimated this, he not only gave her reactions to all the stuff (obidience, love, lust etc..)
We got this ugly fucking monster thing. INSTEAD OF 2 ACUTALL GIRL ARE YOU FICKINGWGAGA KIDDING MEEE.
A fucking joke character added for shit and gigles became fuckable. Bro If you tihnk im cucking Storm, Jubilee or any fucking character FOR THIS THING???!! You must be high fucking high on crack cocaine!!!
Dude U have 2 girs per YEAR AND U decided to waste your.. .no OUR FUCKING TIME. I GOT A GOD DAMN JUMP SCARE WHEN I INITEATED SSEEGGX WITH THIS OGRE. HOLY FUCKKK. I THOUGH THIS WAS A JOKE OR SOME SHITT.But noo... oohh nonono
I am soooo done.
I need therapy now.
Thanks fuck face.

Edit 2: I will delete all saves and make sure this abomiation never agin invades my pc
Edito 3: I will now fuck Strom Jube and Gwenn to get this puke indusing nigtmare centipide out of my mind and clense myself good luck to you my brothers
Would you kindly add spoiler tags and label as 'eldritch horror,' please?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I don't know about adding a story , would anyone here care about the plot or would they just want to fuck the girls? Speaking for me I just wanna fuck the girls.
I was reading the comments on his patreon and actually ran across this:
A user:
Now that we have a health pool of girls do you have any to flesh out a main story or evolve on some of the scenes i.e. group stuff like double BJ or stuff during Class from our MC perspective. Pool, Movie theater, mall etc. would probably be a tall order but if each girl had her own scene I think that would be cool
Oni:
I may start adding some more individual story scenes, I've added a few for the newer girls, but it would be worth going back in with the originals and expanding them a bit. I don't expect to have a much more complicated "storyline" though, just perhaps some more character-driven scenes. The core principles is always to keep it sandboxy though, that the story is what story you make through your actions.
A reply to that by another user:
I agree that the additions are welcome but I would like to reaffirm what I said a few months ago: I think the game really lacks more variety in the activities you can do with individual girls - some being entirely unique would be cool, of course, but even just having generic scenes with small variation for each girl, events that you can apply to each, new additions to how you can challenge or corrupt or romance them... all that would add a healthy amount of content and variety without necessarily overtaxing you in terms of creating a huge number of new art assets (at least short-term), so it would probably be easier and quicker to work on something like that than introducing, let alone completing a new character. But to be perfectly honest, I've been waiting for such additions and changes for quite a while to make playing with the old characters more interesting and exciting again. They are a solid cast and I have fond memories but every playthrough when the fancy strikes me feels almost exactly the same as it did a few years ago and that is slightly disappointing, at least to me.
Oni's reply:
Yeah, I get that. New scenes do take a surprising amount of time to produce though, at least the more interesting ones. They have a lot of extra dialogue options to pursue multiple paths, stat shifts and facial expressions to include, etc., so even ones that seem very short can have a huge block of details to it. The Renpy auto-checker system tells me that the game includes 44,161 dialogue blocks so far, and I bet that's underestimating things, since some of those dialogues are in a multiple-choice function that probably doesn't count as "dialogue." I'm not making excuses, just trying to explain the situation. Like I said, I do want to add some more character-specific interactions and dialogues, I think they're a lot of fun to work on, especially things like the "Gwen meets. . ." dialogues where two specific girls interact, so I'd like to have more of those.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know what's more impressive: my stomach for not blowing chunks, or Zero for remaining hard during...that. To compensate, here is an image I spent literally over 9000 hours in MS Paint creating for all of you lovely people while drunk. Keep in mind that, as I was drunk, certain details (costume design, finger count, etc.) may not be 100% accurate.
1717813508593.png

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018

Bit overreaction innit? And ok perhaps it bourbon in me talking but she doesnt look half bad tbh. I get it BBW is not everyone thing but 1717826474108.png

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Squirrel Girl's... not the worst of all possible outcomes.

More attention to detail/QC went in to how outlines work on the sprite with lips is layered over the dick sprite.

I think the pose doesn't express foreshortening as a first person perspective pose should (and between a dick right there and girls making eye-contact poses I don't think there's an argument to be made that bj and sex scenes don't use first person perspective views) but that's a complaint I've had with poses at least as far back as comparing Jean's front sex pose to a crab.

I'm not going to wade in on BBW Squirrel Girl versus Waif Squirrel Girl because the Perry Bible Fellowship comic on Skub hit too close too home for me and I'm trying to cut that shit out.

I guess do feel sympathy for SG fans who're feeling extremely disappointed with the direction character design. I just searched this thread for a character I'd (formerly) welcome seeing added to RL and found no mentions of her name and my reaction was a sigh of relief that there's not one mention, I so I guess I empathise too.

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
For some reason, everyone criticizes the squirrel girl, as for me it is quite an acceptable design, at least something new in terms of figure, you can't look at the rest without tears, and you want to feed them so that they don't stretch their legs from dystrophy

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

View attachment 3715322 View attachment 3715323

View attachment 3715321

I am soooo done.
I need therapy now.
Thanks fuck face.

That's actually horrendous. But hey at least I'm not wasting my income on this.

WarLike78

Jun 7, 2024
I have two quick questions about the game.

1. I played one of the previous versions (1.5a I believe) and have since restarted. Previously I was able to get Rouge to use her name Anna-Marie, I don't know how to trigger that event that allows me to do it again. I keep talking to her and it doesn't show up (she's at Love: 921, Obedi: 1000, and Inhibi: 907 if that's important) and nothing has triggered so far. Has that been changed, or have I not fiddled around enough?

2. Is there a way to fully see the girl while changing their Wardrobe, like head-to-toe view instead of the smaller window that doesn't fully show everything?

Hope someone can help me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes