CooperFrost

May 28, 2017
joiplay now have diferents versions of renpy, just download all, the problem is this game is in an old version of renpy, so when you try to run this game it throw a error because of the version incompatibilities, to fix it:
long tap in the game icon
select "edit"
in the last opcion where say "type"
select the renpy version (7.4.11)

and this is the 4th time i write this, pls read the thread or use the search option pls.
Sorry to bother you with this again, but I did read your response while looking for a solution and had already tried running the game with the 7.4.11. I get the same error. Someone else stated that the game is meant to run with Renpy 6.99.13.2919, but that version doesn't seem to be available on Joiplay. I don't know if I missed a step or maybe an older version of Joiplay that'd support the game version better. :unsure:

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
and include [or should i say USE] Dinero
Or better, include a similar image to this with the message, "See this?"
1717687843617.png
"This could be yours. But it's not. Not until you vastly - vastly - improve both the Psylocke/Betsy scenes and completely redesign Squirrel Girl/Doreen so she looks like her sexy self from Wolverine's fantasies/as her time as nanny for Luke Cage & Jessica Jones. For reference:"
1717688025537.png 1717688100942.png

"You have one month. Then the money is gone."

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Or better, include a similar image to this with the message, "See this?"
View attachment 3710783
"This could be yours. But it's not. Not until you vastly - vastly - improve both the Psylocke/Betsy scenes and completely redesign Squirrel Girl/Doreen so she looks like her sexy self from Wolverine's fantasies/as her time as nanny for Luke Cage & Jessica Jones. For reference:"
View attachment 3710786 View attachment 3710788

"You have one month. Then the money is gone."
Emotional blackmail, it's like sending him a finger in the mail. How devilish:devilish:

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Until Oni sees people on Fiverr paying Not Small Amounts to comic book artists* to redo spritework the discussion of money with Oni may as well be the discussion of the banknotes that are included in a Monopoly boardgame.

If for even just one month Oni earned less on Patreon than someone on Fiverr earned overhauling ALL the spritework I'd probably burst my spleen laughing.

–––

* and not LLM horse whisperers whose primary skill is counting fingers on hands as quality control before patting themselves on the back

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes