Bunchanumbers

Mar 24, 2018
New version 1.52 Mega
can we stop talking about "wokeness ruining comics" (nobody gives a fuck since like 2012, corporations want your money and LGBT people don't care about being pandered to) and update the thread that a new update dropped???
Marvel isn't filled with people trying to push the woke agenda onto you, they're just bad writers. Look at spider-man getting cucked by a literal nobody.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
The toxic fanbase will complain either way. Hypothetically, if they created a new, female, young, muslim, pakistani character instead of messing with an established character, the same people would also complain again, I am sure.
if they create that, it would most probably being a very feminist, super woke character. similar to netflix she hulk

Reactions: imzahai

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Some of us tried to have a debate about this very topic a few weeks ago. It ended deleted by the mods and us warned. I don't know if the real reason was because it was off-topic, because some trolls did their best to play dumb and fuel a flamewar or if the mods involved share your strange opinion (if so, I think I'll try to promote my thinking "oxygen doesn't exist", there may be an audience for it) but those were the results.
Whatever, I remind / inform you, my fellows posters of this thread, where this path leads. Follow it at your own risk.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oni does a thing and during titjobs he draws them 20% larger in that case. What the fuck happened to psylockes? Man that's bad.

• Love
Reactions: armond

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Some of us tried to have a debate about this very topic a few weeks ago. It ended deleted by the mods and us warned. I don't know if the real reason was because it was off-topic, because some trolls did their best to play dumb and fuel a flamewar or if the mods involved share your strange opinion (if so, I think I'll try to promote my thinking "oxygen doesn't exist", there may be an audience for it) but those were the results.
Whatever, I remind / inform you, my fellows posters of this thread, where this path leads. Follow it at your own risk.
Just like the one I got hit with last week for posting sexy AI art of characters that appear in this game. :rolleyes::cautious:

CooperFrost

May 28, 2017
Trying to run this game on android with Joiplay, but I just get NameError: name 'StageRight' is not defined upon opening it. Someone mentioned it had to do with the RenPy Joiplay version I was using, but old ones don't seem to run on the newest iteration of the app, and I have other games with later versions of Renpy. Any ideas?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey bro updates!
Changelog:

Ok, so the last build was relatively low drama, some bugs, but not the big, meaty bugs people hope to find. So let's see if we can change that. In addition to fixing what bugs people did report in the last build (hopefully), I've added a few new changes to the game.

One is a new mechanic for Betsy where she can use her psychic knife during sex. A scene explaining this should occur once she gets a bit closer to you. Another thing I added is two main preference options (in the default Renpy menu that I don't use for much yet), allowing you to set defaults for whether the girls will clean you up, and how you want them to get cleaned up. This will skip asking you about it if you change them from the defaults. Let me know how those work out for you. I also made some tweaks to Betsy's BJ animations that should make them a bit nicer.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Trying to run this game on android with Joiplay, but I just get NameError: name 'StageRight' is not defined upon opening it. Someone mentioned it had to do with the RenPy Joiplay version I was using, but old ones don't seem to run on the newest iteration of the app, and I have other games with later versions of Renpy. Any ideas?
Sorry no. This is one of the problems with game preservation hell. The only thing I can provide is that, specifically, this game runs on:
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
If the Joiplay you're using can't seem to run this version of Ren'Py, and there's no alternative to running Ren'Py, and you don't want to recode the entire game to redefine what StageRight is on every game file that calls that variable, you're out of luck.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Hey bro updates! Mega
Changelog:

Ok, so the last build was relatively low drama, some bugs, but not the big, meaty bugs people hope to find. So let's see if we can change that. In addition to fixing what bugs people did report in the last build (hopefully), I've added a few new changes to the game.

One is a new mechanic for Betsy where she can use her psychic knife during sex. A scene explaining this should occur once she gets a bit closer to you. Another thing I added is two main preference options (in the default Renpy menu that I don't use for much yet), allowing you to set defaults for whether the girls will clean you up, and how you want them to get cleaned up. This will skip asking you about it if you change them from the defaults. Let me know how those work out for you. I also made some tweaks to Betsy's BJ animations that should make them a bit nicer.
If you're the SemonDemon, then who's the CreemQueen?

Also, thanks for the updates as usual!

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
joiplay now have diferents versions of renpy, just download all, the problem is this game is in an old version of renpy, so when you try to run this game it throw a error because of the version incompatibilities, to fix it:
long tap in the game icon
select "edit"
in the last opcion where say "type"
select the renpy version (7.4.11)

and this is the 4th time i write this, pls read the thread or use the search option pls.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Wait -- shouldn't they all be using their powers during sex then? This might end up causing another half-year delay due to another "sick relative" situation. And before anyone says anything -- having your energy taken out by Rogue could actually feel really good if you stop her right before you pass out. It would sort of be like being addicted to her touch instead. You'd wake up one morning and find yourself in Rogue's ass.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Wait -- shouldn't they all be using their powers during sex then? This might end up causing another half-year delay due to another "sick relative" situation. And before anyone says anything -- having your energy taken out by Rogue could actually feel really good if you stop her right before you pass out. It would sort of be like being addicted to her touch instead. You'd wake up one morning and find yourself in Rogue's ass.
I don't wanna wake up sleeping against an attractive girls ass. Not the brightest move knowing what comes outta there. Fondling her is a different argument.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes