Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
God damn, pls dnt tell me they made Kitty in comics a gay/lesbian or whtever this shit is calling right now...
They did not. At varying points during her existence Kitty has been teased as being bisexual but they've never actually gone through with it. Chris Clairemont, one her creators, initially intended for to be a bisexual woman whose "true love" would be Rachel Grey but editorial wouldn't let him and his intent to ignore editorial and present it as an undercurrent for both characters never came to fruition because by the time the implied relationship was starting to get anywhere he was taken off the book. There's been hints here and there that Kitty bats for both teams but ultimately the closest it's ever really come was a chaste kiss with an NPC that no one remembers.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a Android version working with the current update?

PC died so I'm currently playing with the phone
Nope, and don't expect one until Psylocke is fuckable. ...or until Psylocke and Squirrel Girl are fuckable.

...Okay. I haven't checked Discord in a while. Does Prime give a shit about Squirrel Girl being fuckable, or just Psylocke?

Stumbled across this game with some guy talking about it on 4chan and wow this is a lot better than RLE tbh.
Oni has kinda lost his way over his last few girls he's introduced and their quality level is far below the earlier girls imo.
After Emma things just went to shit. Whhhhhhhhy put some random ass chubby squirrel girl in when you could improve the quality of your game instead of adding quantity e.g. adding more scenes for existing girls(like best girl Kitty) etc...
Even his newer scenes are "different", Why does Storms torso seem detached from her upper legs during cowgirl for example?
But I digress.
By all means, feel free to elaborate.

Last edited:

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Nope, and don't expect one until Psylocke is fuckable. ...or until Psylocke and Squirrel Girl are fuckable.

...Okay. I haven't checked Discord in a while. Does Prime give a shit about Squirrel Girl being fuckable, or just Psylocke?

Look. I get it. But...

Do you see what I'm getting at by posting this? Are you picking up what I'm putting down? Does the saddest Oliver Twist titty fuck say what can be said about the game at this point? Or do I need to elaborate?

Look how Oni massacred my girl!

By all means, feel free to elaborate.
While Betsy may not have Capcom tiddies in the comics...
1717462224158.png vs psylocke-marvelsuperheroes-stage-gif.gif

...I'm pretty sure we can all agree that a tiddy fuck from her should resemble something like 1717462002667.png

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Chris Clairemont, one her creators, initially intended for to be a bisexual woman whose "true love" would be Rachel Grey...
No wonder I've always gotten "roommate" vibes from Kitty and Rachel as a teen. I can't help but think I might have read that in "Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe" when I was a teen in the 90's.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
[suddenly realizes my affinity towards characters with purple hair and blue eyes]

While Betsy may not have Capcom tiddies in the comics [...] I'm pretty sure we can all agree that a tiddy fuck from her should resemble something like View attachment 3702578
You mentioned her breasts, but it took me a while to find them, because her ass stands out the most, both in this picture and in general.

Oh, god... I mean, not to dis Kitty and Laura since that's my current run, but if Oni gives Psylocke their cup cakes instead of a proper Emma-sized birthday cake, then we have a serious problem.

[existential dread intensifies]

Last edited:

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
I mean, is there a certain point where they'll finally realize that just making a new character and having them be whatever is less incendiary than messing with an established character for the sake of virtue signalling?
The toxic fanbase will complain either way. Hypothetically, if they created a new, female, young, muslim, pakistani character instead of messing with an established character, the same people would also complain again, I am sure.

Arcrombie

Jun 7, 2019
Love how far this one's come along. Great game. I'm in need of an android apk, of the current version, that isn't munted. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Ssato243

armond

Apr 26, 2020
The toxic fanbase will complain either way. Hypothetically, if they created a new, female, young, muslim, pakistani character instead of messing with an established character, the same people would also complain again, I am sure.
Not if they were a good character, the problem is most of the "heroes" these people write act more like villains.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Wrong if the new charactor a food story and creative it will be good

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes