b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
I figured out what I think feels "off" about Betsy's standing pose. It has the anatomy of different poses joined together.

Some sort of visible twist should show on her abs if her hips are almost square to the viewer (which the thigh gap certainly suggests), but her shoulders are closer to standing at 45 degrees to the viewer (the way dueling cowboys typically won't have shoulders perpendicular to the gunshots as they fire).

Betsy's torso twists only from the bust upwards.

There's also this weird contraposto/hips out thing going on too. Instead of her shoulders (more-or-less) above where her feet are planted (for balance) and the hip without her hand resting on it sticking "out", her hips are above her feet (as if standing bolt upright) but her shoulders are "out".

Separately the parts of the poses reads good enough (though the bust doesn't match neatly with either the shoulders above not the torso below), but she looks like she's got a spine made of Play-Doh as is.

There's also Betsy's hair. To see what I mean, compare it to X-23's front pose, where strands of her hair are long enough to fall on her shoulders/breast those strands change direction (makes her bust look a little bigger in her front post since they emphasis her curves).
Screenshot from 2024-05-31 16-57-14.png Screenshot from 2024-05-31 16-57-54.png
Betsy's hair is styled long enough to apparantly disappear behind her shoulder, and the longest strand falls well below her clavicle but it doesn't change direction to flow like hair that is long enough to rest on a part of the body does.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
I figured out what I think feels "off" about Betsy's standing pose. It has the anatomy of different poses joined together.

Some sort of visible twist should show on her abs if her hips are almost square to the viewer (which the thigh gap certainly suggests), but her shoulders are closer to standing at 45 degrees to the viewer (the way dueling cowboys typically won't have shoulders perpendicular to the gunshots as they fire).

Betsy's torso twists only from the bust upwards.

There's also this weird contraposto/hips out thing going on too. Instead of her shoulders (more-or-less) above where her feet are planted (for balance) and the hip without her hand resting on it sticking "out", her hips are above her feet (as if standing bolt upright) but her shoulders are "out".

Separately the parts of the poses reads good enough (though the bust doesn't match neatly with either the shoulders above not the torso below), but she looks like she's got a spine made of Play-Doh as is.

There's also Betsy's hair. To see what I mean, compare it to X-23's front pose, where strands of her hair are long enough to fall on her shoulders/breast those strands change direction (makes her bust look a little bigger in her front post since they emphasis her curves).
View attachment 3690174 View attachment 3690175
Betsy's hair is styled long enough to apparantly disappear behind her shoulder, and the longest strand falls well below her clavicle but it doesn't change direction to flow like hair that is long enough to rest on a part of the body does.
You nailed a lot of Betsy's issues, her proportions are all over the place and although individual elements look fine it looks completely wrong when it's assembled together, her dialogue and mannerisms are also kinda shit, too over the top and cartoony, most of it reads like a middle schooler doing a stereotyped brit impression.

The more time passes the more I get soured on Psylocke as a character, and God forgive me for what I'm about to say but inversely SG is growing on me with each update

Goomoonryong9

Nov 25, 2022
I'm trying to make Rogue-Like great again, I added some recoloring (Rogue's clothes, lipstick and hair) from SaruDude's mod, some cheats from SLDR's mod and also fixed Doreen's face (there's a button to enable and disable it on the backpack).

I want to expand the recoloring to the other girls as well, and could use some help producing the "_White.png" variants of the outfits, lipstick, eyeshadow, and etc. And I think tanning and tan lines would be next.

The code is very spaghetti right now so new saves are required, trying to load an old save will break everything. I also definitely forgot something and/or some file, so I could also use some help with testing.
I also used a different version of Renpy than the one Oni uses, so maybe crazy shit will happen, we'll see.
I think I'll add recoloring to Emma next, since her clothes are already white, which makes it easier.

Thoughts? Hate? Criticism? Captura de Tela (34).png

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm trying to make Rogue-Like great again, I added some recoloring (Rogue's clothes, lipstick and hair) from SaruDude's mod, some cheats from SLDR's mod and also fixed Doreen's face (there's a button to enable and disable it on the backpack).

I want to expand the recoloring to the other girls as well, and could use some help producing the "_White.png" variants of the outfits, lipstick, eyeshadow, and etc. And I think tanning and tan lines would be next.

The code is very spaghetti right now so new saves are required, trying to load an old save will break everything. I also definitely forgot something and/or some file, so I could also use some help with testing.
I also used a different version of Renpy than the one Oni uses, so maybe crazy shit will happen, we'll see.
I think I'll add recoloring to Emma next, since her clothes are already white, which makes it easier.

Mega

Thoughts? Hate? Criticism? View attachment 3690913
Did Anna touch the Joker?
In all seriousness, godspeed lad.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017

Mega

Looking good so far, I like the hyper realistic paper bag. It adds a lot to the character (kinda looks like dollar store Juggernaut cosplay)
Also I'm going to send you a DM when I get home, I have some grayscale assets ready to go from a side project I'm doing

1717189027653.png

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020

Mega

Dear Goomoonryong9,

Tans.

Best regards,

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Looking good so far, I like the hyper realistic paper bag. It adds a lot to the character (kinda looks like dollar store Juggernaut cosplay)
Also I'm going to send you a DM when I get home, I have some grayscale assets ready to go from a side project I'm doing

View attachment 3691321
This paper bag is brings me delight and I am now sad its origin story will never be detailed in an MCU movie.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020

Mega

We will watch your career with great interest.

• Angry
Reactions: Exocrine

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Pretty sure it's the paper bag that Spider-Man once used, so it at least does have an Origin Story:

View attachment 3692208 View attachment 3692209
it does. After Spiderman discovers the black costume is actually the symbiote (venom) he goes to the FF4 to get it off. Since not even they know his secret identity and he refuses to go away like a normal person, they give him a spare FF4 suit and a paper bag. True story.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: b_w_r and armond

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Congrats everyone on the release of Betsy's sex scene. See you guys in the next 6ish monhts when Oni releases her second pose... :HideThePain:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: armond

MachoMandingo

Dec 6, 2020
it does. After Spiderman discovers the black costume is actually the symbiote (venom) he goes to the FF4 to get it off. Since not even they know his secret identity and he refuses to go away like a normal person, they give him a spare FF4 suit and a paper bag. True story.
Bruh, I thought you wrote "Final Fantasy 4"

Mar 14, 2018

Mega

It actually looks pretty good. I'm gonna give a try later

Edit: So, I downloaded it but can't find out how to edit the colors. I don't know if it's hidden or I'm just to stupid

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes