armond

Apr 26, 2020
I shudder to imagine just what he meant by this

In regards to Psylocke although I didn't mind her new pose the more I look at it, it kinda looks like you are fucking some sort of weird centaur thing, I don't think her ass should look like that with the way she is positioning her torso. I like her pink butthole tho

View attachment 3681003
Extremely tiny ass hole

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leathermax

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I shudder to imagine just what he meant by this

In regards to Psylocke although I didn't mind her new pose the more I look at it, it kinda looks like you are fucking some sort of weird centaur thing, I don't think her ass should look like that with the way she is positioning her torso. I like her pink butthole tho

View attachment 3681003
looks like rogue's tush maybe, and laura or Jubilees midriff...

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
WHAT'S UP FUCKERS STEALTH UPDATE TIME!
Mega
The changes ARE I cursed you with hexes if you ask for changelog 'cos I posted it:
So, the new update is ready. -ish. As always with early versions, expect this one to be riddled with bugs, DO NOT DOWNLOAD if you are just looking for a fun, chill experience, there will be crashes, probably. If you just want to enjoy a polished product, relax, give it a few days, hopefully this wonderful community will catch the more noticeable bugs.

That out of the way, what is the new content?
-New doggy style pose for Betsy (and she should have the better pose in the classroom seating too).
-New BJ/TJ poses for Doreen. I tried something a bit new with this one.
-Some tweaks to Betsy's TJ pose to reduce the black shadows under her breasts, these were apparently more distracting than intended.

Things to look out for:
-Situations in which you can "access" Betsy's non-doggy sex pose, which doesn't actually exist and would likely lead to a crash or other weird outcome, but it's possible I missed a guard rail, so if you intentionally or accidentally find your way there, let me know.
-Situations in which you think you should be able to access her doggy post, or Doreen's BJ/TJ content, but it's still not available. I may have missed a guard rail there too.
-Any other feedback

You can post any feedback you have either in this thread, or PM me, whichever you prefer.

My thoughts as silverymang - SG fucking jumps you and the view is a little more erotic to me than it should be. Betsy's is.. serviceable and that's bein' nice.
All hail to the KING!
king.gif

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I wonder if Prime would consider this version done, considering Betsy already has a sex pose now...
This version is far from "done". Oni tends to enhance the spaghettification of his code every step of the way. I'll probably wait for Betsy to be completely finished (all poses) before I get to work. I might wait for SG also, depending on how things look behind the curtain.

I don't know if they've been integrated into the Halloween party yet, but I probably won't wait for that.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
This version is far from "done". Oni tends to enhance the spaghettification of his code every step of the way. I'll probably wait for Betsy to be completely finished (all poses) before I get to work. I might wait for SG also, depending on how things look behind the curtain.

I don't know if they've been integrated into the Halloween party yet, but I probably won't wait for that.
Are you gonna do a lite mod then? If not could you for us plebs that don't mind this update? At least we can bang psylocke now. If not it's no big deal.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes