Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Looking good so far, I like the hyper realistic paper bag. It adds a lot to the character (kinda looks like dollar store Juggernaut cosplay)
Also I'm going to send you a DM when I get home, I have some grayscale assets ready to go from a side project I'm doing

View attachment 3691321
Can Prime add this to his mod when he eventually works on it? Would make her tolerable.
That and some of the other clothing. Been missing those tan lines.

Goomoonryong9

Nov 25, 2022
Looking good so far, I like the hyper realistic paper bag. It adds a lot to the character (kinda looks like dollar store Juggernaut cosplay)
Also I'm going to send you a DM when I get home, I have some grayscale assets ready to go from a side project I'm doing
Great, it'd make stuff way easier.

Edit: So, I downloaded it but can't find out how to edit the colors. I don't know if it's hidden or I'm just to stupid
Change her, wardrobe, recolor menu

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
WHAT'S UP FUCKERS STEALTH UPDATE TIME!
Mega
The changes ARE I cursed you with hexes if you ask for changelog 'cos I posted it:
So, the new update is ready. -ish. As always with early versions, expect this one to be riddled with bugs, DO NOT DOWNLOAD if you are just looking for a fun, chill experience, there will be crashes, probably. If you just want to enjoy a polished product, relax, give it a few days, hopefully this wonderful community will catch the more noticeable bugs.

That out of the way, what is the new content?
-New doggy style pose for Betsy (and she should have the better pose in the classroom seating too).
-New BJ/TJ poses for Doreen. I tried something a bit new with this one.
-Some tweaks to Betsy's TJ pose to reduce the black shadows under her breasts, these were apparently more distracting than intended.

Things to look out for:
-Situations in which you can "access" Betsy's non-doggy sex pose, which doesn't actually exist and would likely lead to a crash or other weird outcome, but it's possible I missed a guard rail, so if you intentionally or accidentally find your way there, let me know.
-Situations in which you think you should be able to access her doggy post, or Doreen's BJ/TJ content, but it's still not available. I may have missed a guard rail there too.
-Any other feedback

You can post any feedback you have either in this thread, or PM me, whichever you prefer.

My thoughts as silverymang - SG fucking jumps you and the view is a little more erotic to me than it should be. Betsy's is.. serviceable and that's bein' nice.
SG has a bj and tj animation? Is that mod to put bag a on her face ready?

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Ok i hear contradictory info,some say its out but the main paige shows nothing new... View attachment 3694895
Click the Mega link in our silvery hero's post

WHAT'S UP FUCKERS STEALTH UPDATE TIME!
Mega
The changes ARE I cursed you with hexes if you ask for changelog 'cos I posted it:
So, the new update is ready. -ish. As always with early versions, expect this one to be riddled with bugs, DO NOT DOWNLOAD if you are just looking for a fun, chill experience, there will be crashes, probably. If you just want to enjoy a polished product, relax, give it a few days, hopefully this wonderful community will catch the more noticeable bugs.

That out of the way, what is the new content?
-New doggy style pose for Betsy (and she should have the better pose in the classroom seating too).
-New BJ/TJ poses for Doreen. I tried something a bit new with this one.
-Some tweaks to Betsy's TJ pose to reduce the black shadows under her breasts, these were apparently more distracting than intended.

Things to look out for:
-Situations in which you can "access" Betsy's non-doggy sex pose, which doesn't actually exist and would likely lead to a crash or other weird outcome, but it's possible I missed a guard rail, so if you intentionally or accidentally find your way there, let me know.
-Situations in which you think you should be able to access her doggy post, or Doreen's BJ/TJ content, but it's still not available. I may have missed a guard rail there too.
-Any other feedback

You can post any feedback you have either in this thread, or PM me, whichever you prefer.

My thoughts as silverymang - SG fucking jumps you and the view is a little more erotic to me than it should be. Betsy's is.. serviceable and that's bein' nice.

Goomoonryong9

Nov 25, 2022
Both Emma and Laura have entered the stage now, I haven't split Laura's clothes that have multiple colors into separate layers, so you'll only get one color on these outfits unfortunately. I also didn't do their lipstick, it takes too long for me to edit the files, but the code for that is done just in case.
Saves should be compatible with previous version, but who knows.

Captura de Tela (35).png

nZero231

May 15, 2018
Shame there is no android version of this game except for prime, and we all know he's waiting for oni, man he should just finish SG, then take a breather

tvout

Sep 3, 2017
Both Emma and Laura have entered the stage now, I haven't split Laura's clothes that have multiple colors into separate layers, so you'll only get one color on these outfits unfortunately. I also didn't do their lipstick, it takes too long for me to edit the files, but the code for that is done just in case.
Saves should be compatible with previous version, but who knows.
Mega
I hope you add the lipstick, it's by far the best part of this.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes