CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why are the penetration options for Squirrel Girl grayed out, and why can't Psylocke face me during penetration?

Mar 4, 2022
oni needs to do more than just add characters, it's more of the same, year after year, I think it needs a story, even if it's linear, and of course, improve the game's date-sim mechanics, as it currently stands it's very poor. I didn't want the comparison, but the null hypothesis is getting it right in basically all aspects..

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks the blowjob animations looks ugly. It Keeps triggering the uncanny vally effect in my brain for some reason. Anyone else?
1717778837919.png

Edit: Its not the picture or idea itself. Its the way the animation is handeled.
Edit 2: I kinda got used to it but still haha

Last edited:

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks the blowjob animations looks ugly. It Keeps triggering the uncanny vally effect in my brain for some reason. Anyone else?
View attachment 3714188

Edit: Its not the picture or idea itself. Its the way the animation is handeled.
Edit 2: I kinda got used to it but still haha
you're not the only one, it looks like it'd hurt her spine and her face looks too small

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
oni needs to do more than just add characters, it's more of the same, year after year, I think it needs a story, even if it's linear, and of course, improve the game's date-sim mechanics, as it currently stands it's very poor. I didn't want the comparison, but the null hypothesis is getting it right in basically all aspects..
If by getting it right you mean you have to schedule the whole weekend free to grind the game up to the point where it's fappable, then for sure, m8.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
If by getting it right you mean you have to schedule the whole weekend free to grind the game up to the point where it's fappable, then for sure, m8.
Grinding is the worst game mechanic to ever exist. If you look at the games that introduced it the devs would say they didn't like it but it was a cheap way to extend gameplay without having to actually make more game. Now, of course, it's used primarily to wear you down so you buy micro transactions. Either excuse is inexcusable in my opinion as they detract from the game they inhabit and only serve to frustrate the player who likely has less and less time for games that are trying to emulate work as opposed to being entertainment.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Grinding is the worst game mechanic to ever exist. If you look at the games that introduced it the devs would say they didn't like it but it was a cheap way to extend gameplay without having to actually make more game. Now, of course, it's used primarily to wear you down so you buy micro transactions. Either excuse is inexcusable in my opinion as they detract from the game they inhabit and only serve to frustrate the player who likely has less and less time for games that are trying to emulate work as opposed to being entertainment.
Fax. But I do think a reasonable amount of grind does work by making you feel rewarded by whatever you achieve. Emphasis on the reasonable, tho.
The videogame industry has taken a lot of time to start respecting the player's time.
And speaking of repect, Rogue's ass.

Mar 4, 2022
but it is this grinding that gives the feeling of reward, honestly, in games that have a lot of characters like 'regue like evo' and 'love and sex second base' I no longer feel anything when "conquering" a new character.
but of course, a good and reasonable progression is important, in my opinion, 'the null' didn't disappoint in that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

armond

Apr 26, 2020
but it is this grinding that gives the feeling of reward, honestly, in games that have a lot of characters like 'regue like evo' and 'love and sex second base' I no longer feel anything when "conquering" a new character.
but of course, a good and reasonable progression is important, in my opinion, 'the null' didn't disappoint in that
I would characterize them the other way around. Null is a grind while rle is a progression, and unfortunately null reeeeeeeeeally feels like a grind.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
the progression of rle: two dates and one of each possible gift:FacePalm:
People keep forgeting that RLE is a roleplay game. You shouldn't approach the game with the optimal strategy to bed the lasses. Assume a character and play into it, even if it means choosing the options that will take you through the longer path. And by longer I mean you might take a few more minutes with each girl, of course, because this is a game that respects the player's time.
Be a shut in and spend most of your time in your room until girls start flooding in due to the addiction of your power, which might force you to open up a little bit.
Be a goody two shoes that only goes to class and is generally polite but distant.
Be a douche who thinks himself to be the next Final Fantasy main character and can't bother with anything other than being brass and lonely.
Simulate a love triangle that brings in some drama because you can't force yourself to choose but at the same time you don't want to go with more than one girlfriend.
Use the goddamn talk option, study with two girls at the same time or go to the cinema to hang around like pals.
Peeps asking for a story here or for more grind just don't wanna use their imagination, which is already a bad mistake, because that's the best console of them all.
TLDR, play this like a generally short D&D campaign entirely based around seggs and make the godamn story in your head. Don't ask for a Lego toy when you already have all the building blocks there for you to do whatever you want with them.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Just have them do one thing you like handjob/titjob/blowjob/footjob/hotdog. Then do that more until they get good amounts of lust out of doing it.
Been doing that lately where I make the girls jack me off until they like it or give me tit rubs. Kinda fun.

Jaffa55

Mar 9, 2022
I don't know about adding a story , would anyone here care about the plot or would they just want to fuck the girls? Speaking for me I just wanna fuck the girls.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes