Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Thx for this mod , i use it on both 'prime' and vanilla , works well !

Big request , (i know your are busy on your own project )

Can you add a timer reset for the clock ?

With this the cheat will be perfect ! (i'm bored to go through console to enter "round = 100")

thanks in advance
Have a nice day
You request has been granted :D

WarLike78

Jun 7, 2024
Question about Kitty's Plan Kappa, is there a way to get it to trigger? I have her at Love:1000, Obedience:985, and Inhibition:921 do I need to get her stats higher or am I missing an item or event? I already got Rouge and Emma to do their events to Charles, but not Kitty and she keeps getting pissed off during class when I tell her no.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Question about Kitty's Plan Kappa, is there a way to get it to trigger? I have her at Love:1000, Obedience:985, and Inhibition:921 do I need to get her stats higher or am I missing an item or event? I already got Rouge and Emma to do their events to Charles, but not Kitty and she keeps getting pissed off during class when I tell her no.
get kitty to sneak into xavier's office with you until you find incriminating evidence. may require save scumming.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Would you be willing to link to a download source? The only results I get from searching are all pretty sketchy.
You can either follow the Discord link in Prime's post ( ). This will take you directly to the Discord channel of the rogue-like-evolution modding community. You'll find all Prime downloads there (plus the original Prime on top, he's much more common there than here).

Or you can follow the links to my post in the rogue-like-evolution Prime Mod Thread where I explain what the mods do and link to the original Prime download links:

Rogue-Like-Evolution Stable Prime Mod Version 1.4e

And here is the MiniMod version for the new 1.5
Rogue-Like-Evolution Prime Mini Mod for Version 1.5x

Shadexshade

Mar 17, 2020
You don't know any other games like this? I mean 2d, open "world", quality graphics and some pretty girls followers and scenes, sandbox? Also fantasy, sci-fi preferred. I miss this genre, even though the concept is simple.
(Not Hypothesis, don't really like art style and vision of characters.)
Me wishing Bleach had such game "I can't be the only person wondering why no one even attempted" .

Reactions: Kirara23

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
If you have the evidence then you need to level the girl up high enough before she can succeed at it. I think it's level 3? But it might be like 5 or something. The answer is in this thread somewhere.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
It's crazy to me how Oni made a better Jean design than a triple A studio, maybe she'll look better when the Wolverine game comes out but for now this is the ugliest Jean Grey design I've ever seen
A lot of games where Sweet Baby inc is involved the female characters look similar (bloated/masculine). Whether it's the new Wolverine, Spiderman 2 or the new Tomb Raider. The more attractive the original female character was, the uglier she is portrayed in the game.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
A lot of games where Sweet Baby inc is involved the female characters look similar (bloated/masculine). Whether it's the new Wolverine, Spiderman 2 or the new Tomb Raider. The more attractive the original female character was, the uglier she is portrayed in the game.
I still wonder why studios let that weird parasyte infect their work. If only they made them more money, I could understand, but all the studios that get infected by the SBI sickness rot faster than Malena without unalloyed gold.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I still wonder why studios let that weird parasyte infect their work. If only they made them more money, I could understand, but all the studios that get infected by the SBI sickness rot faster than Malena without unalloyed gold.
Literal extorsion and blackmail, look it up, Sweet Baby CEO says it quite literally in a panel at GDC without any shame.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes