Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
I don't know how but I'm in a loop that I can't meet Doreen and Betsy, all the time I go to school I got this menu with storm and don't care what I choose I can't meet the girls Screenshot_20240624-030904.png
There is a command I can put to meet them again?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I don't know how but I'm in a loop that I can't meet Doreen and Betsy, all the time I go to school I got this menu with storm and don't care what I choose I can't meet the girls View attachment 3764918
Just be thankful for you luck, fam.
Closest I could while drunk with MSPaint for 9000+ hours. Forgive me if I added too many fingers and/or boobs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I confused Kitty and Jubilee a bit here while drunk...hope no-one minds:
Bit of a self-insert on the left...please understand:
This work harkens back to the comic page I shared awhile back regarding Jubilee, Dazzler, X-23, and someone else mocking a villain for his perceived fetishes:
I wish more sundresses were like these...
Bro, you're a time traveler or something. How many 9000+ while drunk periods of time have you gone through?

rbelmont

Oct 12, 2018
I don't know how but I'm in a loop that I can't meet Doreen and Betsy, all the time I go to school I got this menu with storm and don't care what I choose I can't meet the girls View attachment 3764918
I had to load a save up after this happened, and not go to class in the morning. You get summoned to the office. Maybe try waiting in your room till that happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Armagedon13

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Hi, how often this game gets big updates and not just bug fixes and so on?
Oni, the dev, used to try (emphasis on "try") to make an update every 3 months. But it seems 2023 hit him hard and he stopped even trying to stick to any schedule, so as others told you, big updates has and probably will come twice a year.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes