jimd92

May 18, 2017
By the year 2525 we've all but lost our desires and emotions but one thing remains we wait for more updates as oni is now an artificial construct.
We have 15 girls in the game and we somehow lost track of time. I sit in my underwear, the last human kept alive by little sleep and pure willpower I do not look older than 35. I use the last human made computer humanity has just so I can post this.
Edit; future me sucks ass lmao

Fake. Couldn't have 15 girls in the game and not rip your cock off.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Fake. Couldn't have 15 girls in the game and not rip your cock off.
My dick is eternal, it is love it is life. I have achieved a boner that never ends, it has given me eternal youth and I can communicate with all of you in the past.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Top 10 most epic puzzle that can't be solved

1. What exactly is "Within the month" A month with 30 days ? or A month with 31 days ? or A month with 28/29 days ?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I got the answer in this suitcase of mine, ain't it big enough to fit two? well crawl inside we'll learn what within the month means my boi yes we will!

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
Which has four days left and we've seen no actual indication it will happen. So I think at this point we can safely assume that he meant a month from the statement.
he said "within the month" on 17th and judging by his replies to his patrons, some as recent as today. He definitely means this month, might be late but he said 9 days ago that the bulk of the work like the sex scenes for one example are done and a initial build should be released within the month. And a comment that updates as a countdown to the end of the month got a reply from him saying this "Ouch, way to lay the pressure on. :) I'm still waiting for some art that I'd like to make it in, but I may just leave that stuff out of the first first build of the new version and just let people start working on bug testing the actual content, and then get some of the details in by the end of the version cycle." He is not denying that he meant June for sure or trying to say "i meant in 30 days". He might not make it but he is still sticking by what he initially said, a june release.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
What the hell are we going to have to talk and philosophize over when the patch comes? :(
We can moan and complain about how little there is or that there isn't enough content, followed by someone defending Oni and getting into a slightly agitated debate with another before both finding an excuse to walk away without damaging their egos. Then we'll discuss who might be added next some more followed by someone commenting on how this game breaks immersion over Rogue. Finally, towards the nearing release of another content drop, we'll repeat all the memes.

Reactions: Azraaiyl

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I actually wish he would add other positions for the existing girls. Such as missionary for Rogue, doggy style for Emma and Kitty. Also maybe unique sex scenes for Emma since her scenes are just Kitty's recycled scenes. Basically integrate some of the stuff from the mod into the main game.

I tried playing the mod and it was just too buggy and clunky. So I hope Oni will take the time to do it in the vanilla game.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I agree we need more positions for current girls, I hope next content update it just that then he drops next girl.

Jan 11, 2018
What the hell are we going to have to talk and philosophize over when the patch comes? :(
Obviously we will get a couple of usual message types:
1) when is the new update?
2) how do you meet Laura?
3) Emma keeps getting mad, how do i romance her
Or the best, most retarded ones: is there a walkthrough?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes