aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Man I am getting anxious. 3 different games I am playing are expected to release an update in the next 5 days... This game, The Headmaster, and My Sister, My Roommate. I am going to be so disappointed if none of them release an update by the end of this month.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
By the year 2525 we've all but lost our desires and emotions but one thing remains we wait for more updates as oni is now an artificial construct.
We have 15 girls in the game and we somehow lost track of time. I sit in my underwear, the last human kept alive by little sleep and pure willpower I do not look older than 35. I use the last human made computer humanity has just so I can post this.
Edit; future me sucks ass lmao

x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys, I'm afraid I don't understand what "within the month" means and how long until it releases. I feel dumb for admitting this, as it's probably a really simple answer but I can't deduce the time left from it at all... could you please explain to me exactly how much time we have left until the update? I can't wait to fuck laura anymore and I'm afraid I might have to stick my dick into the bathtub sink again and pretend it's her. Thank you.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
tomorrow is today as evidenced by all the questions, it shall be within the month oni says!
Do not have sexual relations with sinks, they will take everything from you.

Reactions: NukaCola

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys, I'm afraid I don't understand what "within the month" means and how long until it releases. I feel dumb for admitting this, as it's probably a really simple answer but I can't deduce the time left from it at all... could you please explain to me exactly how much time we have left until the update? I can't wait to fuck laura anymore and I'm afraid I might have to stick my dick into the bathtub sink again and pretend it's her. Thank you.
Within the month means within the month that the statement "within the month" is made. So he is saying june however it could be delayed cause that shit happens all the time.
But some memes later and trying to guess Oni's possible tardy excuse, people are making fun of the vagueness of the statement. Within A month means 30 days, within THIS month is not much different than saying THE month, only it's more definitive of a promise.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
You can never have too many goth girls, besides she could be a good alternative to Rogue since she'd probably be much harder to get with given her personality. Then again Boom Boom would be nice too since she seems like she would let you fuck on the first day.
Forget Boomer. Having two goth girls who resent each other and catfight would be hot.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes