Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
I haven't seen the show in ages so I wouldn't be able to recall. Besides do we really need another goth girl?
Rogue is fine.
You can never have too many goth girls, besides she could be a good alternative to Rogue since she'd probably be much harder to get with given her personality. Then again Boom Boom would be nice too since she seems like she would let you fuck on the first day.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
You can never have too many goth girls, besides she could be a good alternative to Rogue since she'd probably be much harder to get with given her personality. Then again Boom Boom would be nice too since she seems like she would let you fuck on the first day.
Boom Boom got them daddy issues which I am more than happy to exploit. Boom Boom in all seriousness, should go in reverse than the others. Starting out hard and heavy, declining dates, gifts and only being down for the dick before softening up for lighter stuff as she falls for you. Eventually she gets over her daddy issues and starts to call you Daddy!

x9871234

Aug 31, 2017
Well, personally

I don't think there is any more room for not considering underestimating the importance of beginning to start the process of mulling over the conceptualization of starting to worry, and the time to do so is... within the month.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
um am i wrong or isn't boom boom just female gambit without the playing cards?
Power-wise, they're about even in potential but Gambit has more experience. If Boom Boom pushed her power to the max, she'd be a walking WMD same as Gambit would be.

If you're talking personality-wise, Boom Boom is trailer park and Gambit is bayou boy.

Azie

May 27, 2018
I thought the whole thing was that Oni was gonna have his patrons vote on the fifth girl?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
um am i wrong or isn't boom boom just female gambit without the playing cards?
You're wrong. For starters Gambit accelerates energy that already exists within an object, causing it to combust on impact, whereas Boom Boom is mainly just creating explosive balls of energy on set timers or that explode on impact. There's a similarity, but Gambit can do far more with his abilities such as dissolving objects by tearing apart their molecular structure, he can enhance his body slightly my charging it, and he can also super charge his healing abilities. Gambit's power set is far more advanced than Boom Boom's.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
You're wrong. For starters Gambit accelerates energy that already exists within an object, causing it to combust on impact, whereas Boom Boom is mainly just creating explosive balls of energy on set timers or that explode on impact. There's a similarity, but Gambit can do far more with his abilities such as dissolving objects by tearing apart their molecular structure, he can enhance his body slightly my charging it, and he can also super charge his healing abilities. Gambit's power set is far more advanced than Boom Boom's.
Shit, I just read Boom Boom's wiki about her powers and I just noticed hers is mental. She's basically an unstable telekinetic causing explosions.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
If you know how to make the other girls go naked in public, then I think you should know what to do for Emma. However, in case what I'm thinking is totally wrong, make Emma do things in public without Xavier interrupting or her running off constantly, and you should get a message that sums up that she's becoming more of an exhibitionist. There's your golden ticket, if I'm not mistaken.
Well I have her doing literally everything else, I just can't seem to make her go naked in public. When I try to change her wardrobe she just says it's not appropriate. I have all 3 of her settings maxed out.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Well I have her doing literally everything else, I just can't seem to make her go naked in public. When I try to change her wardrobe she just says it's not appropriate. I have all 3 of her settings maxed out.
What works for me is to have her have sex with you in public (without Pachinko butting in). Keep on having sex after a large crowd gathers and Emma will say something along the lines of "Let them watch." After that the exhibitionist message should show.

Reactions: Zatrian
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes