jimd92

May 18, 2017
I'm fairly certain "within the next 1-2 weeks" means sometime next month? So within the next month.
Typically the saying goes "within the month" means within the confines of the current month and "within a month" means in within the rough time frame of a month from when the statement was made.
That's why I asked. But apparently asking if "within the month" means by the end of current month (1.5 weeks) or an actual month was speculation. So w/e.

Page11

May 23, 2019
So, is everything with Laura done in this update or no? (I mean, can you have sex)? I am new on this forums and I do not understand that much if a new version was released or no ( I have like 3 months since I had the game installed but all th einfo I have is that I have the 0.982 version so idk if I have the most up to date version, but I says that sex with Laura will come in the next update)...

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
So, is everything with Laura done in this update or no? (I mean, can you have sex)? I am new on this forums and I do not understand that much if a new version was released or no ( I have like 3 months since I had the game installed but all th einfo I have is that I have the 0.982 version so idk if I have the most up to date version, but I says that sex with Laura will come in the next update)...
In 0.982g you can't have sex with Laura yet. Just blowjob and handjob.

The rest of the sex actions are suppose to be added in the next update which is expected to come out within the month.

Reactions: waldo1

Page11

May 23, 2019
In 0.982g you can't have sex with Laura yet. Just blowjob and handjob.

The rest of the sex actions are suppose to be added in the next update which is expected to come out within the month.
Thanks, yeah , sounds like I am up to date :D

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well we'll have it soon just don't hold out for the next girl he adds, it's gonna be Kitty, Emma AND Laura all over again smh

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes