rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
This is not an "bug" but an alert. The same will happen if you come to the shop without money and want to buy something.
The location of this menu seems to be uncomfortable only for you. There is nothing difficult to use it as it is now.
There are many necessary functions in the game and if you don’t hide them all, then instead of the image you will have some "useful and important" functions.
I want to get skills that requires one point, and each of my girls has one point to spend, and I can't spend any of them. That is why I called this a bug. That is why I said "I have all the girls with points". Why would you assume I didn't have any points?

Now, is anyone else getting this bug? I was able to spend the very first point I got with the first girl (in this case Kitty), but haven't been able to get skills for anyone since, and each one has already gotten leveled up. For myself, I've leveled up several times and haven't had trouble spending my own points.

I haven't finished my playthrough of this version. I've stayed away from the game for a while so that there would be enough changes to make it fun to play again. I'd rather not decompile it and crawl through the code until I finished my playthrough if I can avoid it, but if there isn't a good quick fix for this, I'll probably have to debug it myself.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
been trying to get the blackmail material but so far no luck. Is it random or do you need to do something specific?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I want to get skills that requires one point, and each of my girls has one point to spend, and I can't spend any of them. That is why I called this a bug. That is why I said "I have all the girls with points". Why would you assume I didn't have any points?

Now, is anyone else getting this bug? I was able to spend the very first point I got with the first girl (in this case Kitty), but haven't been able to get skills for anyone since, and each one has already gotten leveled up. For myself, I've leveled up several times and haven't had trouble spending my own points.

I haven't finished my playthrough of this version. I've stayed away from the game for a while so that there would be enough changes to make it fun to play again. I'd rather not decompile it and crawl through the code until I finished my playthrough if I can avoid it, but if there isn't a good quick fix for this, I'll probably have to debug it myself.
The main causes of a possible bug.
1. Using old saves
2. Using cheats
3. user error (incorrect use of the game function)
4. Bug

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
been trying to get the blackmail material but so far no luck. Is it random or do you need to do something specific?
Random and chances are small, something like 25% and I think they get smaller everytime you get it wrong (not sure)
Type this in console to get it:
P_Inventory.append("Xavier's photo")

Reactions: Turttle775

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
The main causes of a possible bug.
1. Using old saves
2. Using cheats
3. user error (incorrect use of the game function)
4. Bug
It's 4.
1. New save file, from scratch.
2. Not bothering with any cheats, don't really need them for this game.
3. I've played the game a lot, it may have changed, but it shouldn't be hard to level up the character's skill. I did just try again, and got Laura's to go through, but Emma kicked me back out. I'm going to try and download it again or something. I don't want to do more work after getting off of work. There were some other things going wrong as well, but I just put them down as wonkyness. Maybe I have a corrupt file.

Edit:
Didn't even have to redownload it. I just reextracted it from the ZIP, loaded my save file and my points were still there, but it let me spend them. Shouldn't have worked, but it did. So not a bug, but a glitch, and not from the original file, but on my HDD. Annoying, but ultimately not too bad. I might just start over anyway, in case anything else was screwed up. I was only level one with most of the girls, so not much time lost.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Saw the plans on how each girl get's the professor to get off their backs about PDA's and I have to say each of them were amusing to say the least. Though I really wish Emma had one as well.

Edit: found hers as well. However that leads me to wonder. Why is it that she stops you from kissing her in public, yet when I tried to fuck her or fool around with her she was ok with it.

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
You, Rogue and Emma has to be around levels 5-7, Kitty same as previous but on top of that you need to obtain blackmail with her in X's office at night time
Huh. Thanx for the info. I didn't realize the level system for the girls mattered besides upping their available actions and unlocking focus. And I didn't know how to do Kitty's thing at all.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
To those that play every new version of the game since the beginning or half the versions released ,any tips to grind Red bar points fast?

So far i find spamming dates,touch/kiss cheek the fastest path until you can gift clothes (and maybe books,i don't know at which point they accept those and which to give to each girl) and touch/massages more effectives spots

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So far i find spamming dates,touch/kiss cheek the fastest path until you can gift clothes (and maybe books,i don't know at which point they accept those and which to give to each girl) and touch/massages more effectives spots
They've always accepted books for me. It seems to be the only type of gift where their progress doesn't matter first. I give all 3 to each girl. It cuts down on grind by a tad, as well as giving some funny dialogue sometimes (e.g. Kitty with either the inhibitions or the obedience one, i forget which)

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I take back what I said about Laura's art. It has grown on me. I love her character too. I take back anything bad I said about her. Kitty is still my favorite, but Laura is really good.
Hey I've would like to know what are condition for "eat it off her" option to work? Since for me it's working once in a blue moon, and every other times they just clean each other instead.

Reactions: ex789

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Hey I've would like to know what are condition for "eat it off her" option to work? Since for me it's working once in a blue moon, and every other times they just clean each other instead.
The times that option worked for me:
- Both orgasmed at least one time
- One of them was my gf and the other Sex-friend (through the event "wait for me in room for a talk" )
- Asked in a Private place (room,locked door schoolroom) or bath at night

Reactions: ex789
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes