CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I bet it is, and it tied up with relationship progress. But I guess it haven't been addressed by his patreons so it hasn't been fixed yet.
Honestly, I have no clue. On a new save it works for the first time or two, but then it goes back to wiping off. I wish it worked all the time, it's much hotter when it works.
I've made a bit of research in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMO, the code is a bit messed up, because in my case Rogue says "Sure, why not?" but then reverts to wiping.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I've made a bit of research in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMO, the code is a bit messed up, because in my case Rogue says "Sure, why not?" but then reverts to wiping.
Wait. There are checks if two girls like each other? And you raise them by going on dates/studying with them both? I did not know that and I've been playing this game since before Kitty was even in it. Hahaha, jeez. Oni really doesn't do a lot of explaining in-game mechanics like that.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Wait. There are checks if two girls like each other? And you raise them by going on dates/studying with them both? I did not know that and I've been playing this game since before Kitty was even in it. Hahaha, jeez. Oni really doesn't do a lot of explaining in-game mechanics like that.
There are lots of in game mechanics that are never mentioned.
Most of them are the cause of the game having lag spikes every time you change location.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
You can use my save from previous page to check out maxed out relationships between girls.

Reactions: ex789

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
There are lots of in game mechanics that are never mentioned.
Most of them are the cause of the game having lag spikes every time you change location.
And apparently the animations just keep going in the background once they start, even though they're not actually visible, which can't be helping.

Reactions: Tenenbaum and w.iT

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I think some of those mechanic is not necessary as its not noticeable and its even making the game perform worse,especially when threesome is involved.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Until V0.982 game was butter smooth, but i notices having lag spike (1-6 sec) while choosing options with a girl and laura funtime sometimes rares times crash (mostly when she reach 100 lust)

Reactions: NukaCola

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
i remember there being cheats on here. was that feature removed?

If you mean console cheats, they are still there. You just have to enable the console in the game files, and all the console commands are in the first post of the thread.

If you're talking about the backpack cheat options along with other in interface cheats then you're looking for the mod, which can be found in this thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865

Last edited:

Stagbeetlex

Jul 21, 2019
how does one progress with Emma frost there inst a clear way to gain or lose anything seeing as every option will be not appropriate for her and visiting her after class dose not lead to anything special either i would be grateful for any useful information

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
how does one progress with Emma frost there inst a clear way to gain or lose anything seeing as every option will be not appropriate for her and visiting her after class dose not lead to anything special either i would be grateful for any useful information
Düd, game itself gives you concrete instructions on how to get her, i mean c'mon how can anyone have problems here?

• Haha
Reactions: blackmeow13

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
You can use my save from previous page to check out maxed out relationships between girls.
I downloaded it. Also started my own save and attempted to get both Kitty and Rogue at max with each other. I choose them because they start out already liking each other, so I wanted to see how long it'd take. I could never get them high enough to lick during clean up. I could also never get the text that's in your save. This is the only aspect of the game that is grindy and it is an extreme grind. I can't believe Oni has something like this in the game, it doesn't fit with how everything else is.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
can I cheat on this game ?
Hey how to open console ?
bro how to open console, I don't know how to use console commands
If you mean console cheats, they are still there. You just have to enable the console in the game files, and all the console commands are in the first post of the thread.

If you're talking about the backpack cheat options along with other in interface cheats then you're looking for the mod, which can be found in this thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865
You have to enable it the game files first.

Go to the game folder and look for the 00console.rpy file. It should be under this directory /Renpy/Common/00console.rpy. Right click on the file and chose edit or open with notepad. Then Press Ctrl+F and type "config.console" and search for it. Change the line that says "config.console = False" to "config.console = True". Then save the file.

In game you have to press shift + o to open up the console.

Last edited:
Reactions: soundengineer
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes