CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
The times that option worked for me:
- Both orgasmed at least one time
- One of them was my gf and the other Sex-friend (through the event "wait for me in room for a talk" )
- Asked in a Private place (room,locked door schoolroom) or bath at night
Ok so I started new save to test this a bit, and only time they are willing is when relationship are not maxed, and even then you kinda pressure girl to do that. When I maxed them any time I ask them to do it they treat both options like they are the same "just clean her" option.

So I'm bit confused

Reactions: ex789

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Hey I've would like to know what are condition for "eat it off her" option to work? Since for me it's working once in a blue moon, and every other times they just clean each other instead.
Honestly, I have no clue. On a new save it works for the first time or two, but then it goes back to wiping off. I wish it worked all the time, it's much hotter when it works.

Reactions: Mark17

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If the creator did add Storm to the game I could see how it could somewhat work now that I think about it. Like how with Rogue she can actually touch the main character without hurting or killing him due to his power negating abilities, with Storm she could actually feel and let her emotions go without the worry of destroying everything due to her powers.

She could be more free feeling around him and this could be the driving point for them.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes