Oct 21, 2019
So from what little I have played of the new update, thanks SemonDemon you da man. It doesn't seem to me like much was done beyond making the joke build canon, adding a strap-on and some new dialogue options for female play. Oh and there is pressing the cum bar to make your weenus transparent which is nice but beyond all that I don't think he did much for the male route.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
So from what little I have played of the new update, thanks SemonDemon you da man. It doesn't seem to me like much was done beyond making the joke build canon, adding a strap-on and some new dialogue options for female play. Oh and there is pressing the cum bar to make your weenus transparent which is nice but beyond all that I don't think he did much for the male route.
Hows Kitty's doggy pose?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I think he improved the shading on the girls and also theres steam effect now, mostly in the showers but horny girls get literally steamy.

Oct 21, 2019
I think he improved the shading on the girls and also theres steam effect now, mostly in the showers but horny girls get literally steamy.
Yeah he cleaned them up a bit, also made the game a lot more stable in terms of interacting with the girls. What I mean is whenever in the past I interacted with like Laura as an example she wasn't as smooth as say Rogue was.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
dong can go partially invisible now, if you select female at the start you CAN'T change your gender just how you're referenced during sex I guess?
oh and rogue is much pinker than I recall.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
As a lesbian the girls can do offhand actions to you (so you can have your main action, your offhand action and the girl's offhand action going on at the same time), anybody has checked if they can also do the same with male zero?

Aug 9, 2021

Ok, at some point, it's time to get some testing done, so here's where we are. There are a few details I'd like to add before we full call this one, but I think that enough of it is finished to put it out in the open. Since I expect this one to be buggier than a termite-mound, I'm not going to call the first iteration of this one "1.0," it'll just be "0.999q" for starters, but when we reach one that seems at least mostly stable I'll put that out as 1.0.

I want to repeat that, THIS IS BUGGY AS FUCK. Do not download this version if you just want to play and have fun, that would be a waste of time and bandwidth, and by the time you do I'll likely have another version out. For you guys, just be patient, wait at least a few days, maybe a week, and you'll get a much more fun to play game, I promise. Early releases like this are for people who like to find all the nasty little bugs and don't mind the game crashing constantly as they run into them.

For those that are testing it, please report any bugs you find to the same post you download the game from, or PM me, whichever you prefer. If it's a crash, there should be a crash report, post that in your reply if you can, although you can generally cut the portion after it says "full traceback," as it's only sometimes needed and can take up a lot of space. Try and keep a save file from relatively before that bug when you can, so we can test the "cure" later. Save early, save often.

As for what's in it? Have fun finding out. There are a lot of interesting features added to this one, some big, some small, some graphical, some writing. If you're loading an older save, let me know if that causes any issues, hopefully it won't. If you're starting new, keep an eye on the new options available and use them at your own discretion (they will probably need the most testing). I made some rather significant changes under the hood that might not be apparent to the usual gaming experience unless I broke something, but could pop up from time to time if I missed a punctuation mark or something.

I will leave one hint, try clicking on the green "orgasm meter" at the top while the doggy style poses.

Now I'm starting to regret skipping so many letters, I might hit "z" here. . . anyway, fixes some issues with Kitty's doggy pose, one of Laura's scenes, some HJ dialogues, and some various other stuff. Still having trouble nailing down the "girls asking to have a talk with you, but then it doesn't happen" thing. not sure why. One thing to try is to make sure to check both your room and theirs, I'd like to figure out which action they are *trying* to do, most of the ones I've checked should at least start up the scenes first, announcing her presence or having her say at least some lines right at the start. I'm not sure what's causing them to get skipped.

Win: Pixeldrain
Linux: Pixeldrain
Mac: Pixeldrain
As always, silver Freddy Mercury been the man

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes