Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Mega

Motherfucker updates the game just as I finish updating my modded game. . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey--could you make Zero a Ninja? And give Storm-sized tits to all the girls? I prefer Storm's over Emma's. One line of dialogue in the Danger Room at Level 10 -- that's all it takes. It wouldn't be all that difficult either -- literally just one line of text in the Danger Room at Level 10.

"AFTER DONNING YOUR X-ZERO NINJA OUTFIT AND MASTERING XAVIER'S X-THEMED GADGETS, YOU CAN NOW OFFICIALLY GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH MAGNETO SOLO."

[Yeah, that's my superhero name: X-Zero.]

Reactions: EmptyVoh

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Hey--could you make Zero a Ninja? And give Storm-sized tits to all the girls? I prefer Storm's over Emma's. One line of dialogue in the Danger Room at Level 10 -- that's all it takes. It wouldn't be all that difficult either -- literally just one line of text in the Danger Room at Level 10.

"AFTER DONNING YOUR X-ZERO NINJA OUTFIT AND MASTERING XAVIER'S X-THEMED GADGETS, YOU CAN NOW OFFICIALLY GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH MAGNETO SOLO."

[Yeah, that's my superhero name: X-Zero.]
You LIKE the saggers?

• Angry
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
i saw a woman with tits similar to Emma's, they were somewhat larger too they looked pretty nice tbh. I've had a crush on storm ever since I saw her in the 90's cartoon (the OG one not Evo), her Evo form is really sexy too but I had to ask Oni to make her extra thick which would be fine but it could be toned down a bit.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes