PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
I'm pretty confident that is false. If that was the case than an Android build would probably already be here.
I haven't looked though all of Oni's backlog yet, but I haven't noticed him publishing any Android releases along with the Windows, Mac and Linux versions. Porting the game to Android has always been prime559's thing as far as I know, which has never come out day and date with the desktop versions because Oni is a stubborn one-man-band who won't allow anyone to optimize his ah oh spaghetti code while working on the game, and probably doesn't know that mods to his game exist.

The point is, since Gabbar completly missed it, is that Prime is going to need some time, and a stable build, to get the Android version going.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey--could you make Zero a Ninja? And give Storm-sized tits to all the girls? I prefer Storm's over Emma's. One line of dialogue in the Danger Room at Level 10 -- that's all it takes. It wouldn't be all that difficult either -- literally just one line of text in the Danger Room at Level 10.

"AFTER DONNING YOUR X-ZERO NINJA OUTFIT AND MASTERING XAVIER'S X-THEMED GADGETS, YOU CAN NOW OFFICIALLY GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH MAGNETO SOLO."

[Yeah, that's my superhero name: X-Zero.]
Bro, with an
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
outfit you wouldn't need to go up to lvl 10 to fuck Magneto's ass. In fact, now that we can get some tits, add in some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wheels too for the full 3022 swag.
Is now Zero the drippiest futuristic bitch collector?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So, I see the "I'm not comfortable with this" issue is still going.
Apparently people don't understand that higher stats with said girls is required and slow easing girls into it, over and over again. But apparently most people are idiots it seems. -smh- Haven't had that problem at all personally.

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload
Feb 10, 2020
Apparently people don't understand that higher stats with said girls is required and slow easing girls into it, over and over again. But apparently most people are idiots it seems. -smh- Haven't had that problem at all personally.
That really doesn't matter when they're fine with it one time and get cold feet the next. Kindly don't just assume things, friend.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Nah they are talking about a known glitch with some options being always hit with the "im not comfortable" event even if the girls are maxed out, for example, maxed out jean will happily do anything with you, but you ask the most basic of her actions before getting any events, the psychic handjob, and she will get uncomfortable and leave.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes