FuckBoi007

Jul 16, 2019
All y'all wanting an apk release, just install joiplay and the ren'py plugin, download and extract the build, then add the game thru joiplay.

Been getting this error whenever I try to have any girl on girl action. Using joiplay on Android, can't seem to find any reference to xzoom errors in the thread. Anyone have any idea how to fix / bypass?
I am also having this error

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Oh okay last version I played was version E...I think I'll just wait for the 1.00 version.
It is technically version 1.0 but oni wont call it that until the bugs are ironed out.
So yeah, buttplugs, you can play a female character, new pants for laura, new dialogue, and girls can perform an offhand action on you.

Reactions: decade789

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It is technically version 1.0 but oni wont call it that until the bugs are ironed out.
So yeah, buttplugs, you can play a female character, new pants for laura, new dialogue, and girls can perform an offhand action on you.
Wot does the plug & Laura's pants look like?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Wot does the plug & Laura's pants look like?
The plug looks just like your average buttplug, its black and you can put it in a girl in the "other actions" menu, then you can see it go in in the back pose and it will remain there, apparently the girls can also put it in themeselves offscreen and youll find them using it.
Laura's new pants look like her leather pants but the inner area has a yellow-orange mesh area so that you can see her underwear, if she goes commando her pussy gets covererd by a convenient little strip, kind of reminds me of wolverine's outfit in x-men evolution, so i guess thats what oni is going for.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I wanna know more about those offhand actions.
So far ive only noticed while playing as femzero and thats because its what ive focused in to see whats up with that, but basically sex goes like this.
Your primary action - your offhand action - girl's offhand action
Previusly, a girl's offhand action was only dedicated to herself unless it was on a threesome where they had some chance to do stuff to you, but now in normal 1v1 sex, they also have a chance to do stuff to you offhand instead of just touching themeselves.

Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Nah I meant got a pic? Also those sound like Laura's mesh pants which were always in game just not coded properly
Well then its probably those pants, but i assume they work now and didnt before because i never saw them at all in any previus version, and i took all the girls to the shops.
I also forgot, you can now also have sex with the girls in the changing rooms in the mall.
laura meshpants.png laura buttplug 1.png laura buttplug 2.png

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes