salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I actually played like this for a little bit testing it out.
My immersion is fem zero being a massive sexual predator who hides her intent and gleefully preys on people like some telenovela villain sans mustache twirling, so to each their own.
Its great as mindcanon because how little sense it makes.
Youre just walking around as usual, then suddenly rogue enters your room, forcibly kisses you for a while and goes "kthanksbye", leaving femzero really horny, then when she finally decides that she wants to get diddled to finally get off, the girls go all "listen, im not a lesbian, so i dont want to do anything with you", poor femzero, and the girls are extra egoistic as lovers with femzero than with malezero.
Hey guess what another update, WHO WOULDA THUNK. here's your whore'dervs
Bugfixes?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
yeah fix de bug

Ok, so this one fixes a bunch of bugs from the previous build, a lot that involved F/F interactions. It also adds animations for adding and removing the anal plug when in the front facing sex poses. Let me know how that works out, it's strung together in some places.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Also, the reason I don't like the way F-Zero is presented is because you don't have a special squirt strap on where if you cum, your juices go straight into the other girl's snatch.

They actually have a device like this so that women can stand up peeing, so it makes sense to have another where if she squirts, it just goes right in there.

F-Zero also needs to have her own tits. I cannot stress that enough. The girls need to be able to scissor and suck your boobs.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Also, the reason I don't like the way F-Zero is presented is because you don't have a special squirt strap on where if you cum, your juices go straight into the other girl's snatch.

They actually have a device like this so that women can stand up peeing, so it makes sense to have another where if she squirts, it just goes right in there.

F-Zero also needs to have her own tits. I cannot stress that enough. The girls need to be able to scissor and suck your boobs.
Now you're getting intricate because Oni probably didn't think this whole idea through lmao; Should have just left it a joke now he just enabled significantly more workload especially per update he puts out. While it is a smart move because people kept asking (I assume privately besides some folk asking openly in comments), by "smart" he could get more cash since now the game has lesbianism or at least he'll get more views on his patreon.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
There is a new interaction with the girls where you knock on their door and they tell you to come in only for you to find them completely naked and they're like "oops I'm naked, whatever are we gonna do about this" or something to that effect. They now forcibly open the sex menu. I got this playing on male zero.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
There is a new interaction with the girls where you knock on their door and they tell you to come in only for you to find them completely naked and they're like "oops I'm naked, whatever are we gonna do about this" or something to that effect. They now forcibly open the sex menu. I got this playing on male zero.
Nice.

Reactions: /;/

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Sheesh, that's pretty hot. By chance do you remember roughly the stats you had and the chick/s that happened with?

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Sheesh, that's pretty hot. By chance do you remember roughly the stats you had and the chick/s that happened with?
I had this happen as FemZero. Knocked on Kitty's door and was asked to come in. Got in to see her standing there naked, she was like now what and opened the sex menu. A little before this I did get her first Obedience event.

Her stats are Love 799 - Obd 606 - Inb - 543

Something I have noticed in this play through which seems differnet from other experiences I have seen here on these forums. Most of the girls do not like being seen naked by my FemZero. I get the same reactions in the showers as if I was playing Male Zero, only girls that I have gotten further with will stick around.

Reactions: leathermax

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Well, women do have a higher sex drive than men, once they feel comfortable being open about it.

But one thing baffles me though. Why Jean, one the nicest X-men characters in every show, was turned into some trashy, self-absorbed, arrogant bitch... Does Oni hate Jean for some reason?

• Haha
Reactions: p22 and leathermax
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes