Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Is there a way to zoom out for Laura? I only see her ass. And how do you get implants on Jean? Great Work though, keep up the god tier work!
Dunno about Laura but for Jean go to her accessories and if your relationis high enough shell agre and it'll be instant. Until ditty fixes some code, giga tits can sometimes vaniah, tiger it proper it depends on clothes but pull up both tops via strip menu should work 100%.

Apr 15, 2020
As soon as the thread updates to 1.0 and people figure out you can play a female, im sure there will be plenty of dudes asking if femzero can get pregnant and requesting it.

I don't understand at all why introduce a female protagonist, it turns out we need to expand the staff of supermen in the game so that someone can fuck her. All this lesbian stuff is complete crap.
Judging by the code, he is going to introduce a new screen resolution and finally add sound.
I managed to add a slap sound (which I asked about a couple of pages ago), but I did it on the last version.: не уверен:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
As soon as the thread updates to 1.0 and people figure out you can play a female, im sure there will be plenty of dudes asking if femzero can get pregnant and requesting it.

I don't understand at all why introduce a female protagonist, it turns out we need to expand the staff of supermen in the game so that someone can fuck her. All this lesbian stuff is complete crap.
Judging by the code, he is going to introduce a new screen resolution and finally add sound.
I managed to add a slap sound (which I asked about a couple of pages ago), but I did it on the last version.: не уверен:
Well you see my lad, femzero began as an april fools joke, but people liked it, its easy to add, and no, you dont need to add men since the market for smut games is pretty much just males, unless you want to have POV sex as a female with cyclops, wich is pretty gay tbh.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes