Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
Well you see my lad, femzero began as an april fools joke, but people liked it, its easy to add, and no, you dont need to add men since the market for smut games is pretty much just males, unless you want to have POV sex as a female with cyclops, wich is pretty gay tbh.
Technically, from the game's point of view and fem-Zero, it's pretty gay to fuck anyone BUT Cyclops. Doesn't that make you reverse gay?

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Good sirs, surely you're not implying that this game should have futas... right?
Not plural, I'd just say making Femzero still have a dick for an interesting angle of interaction. The girls are comfortable around Zero but *gasp* "W-why do you have one of those!?"

Most that would change is simply another direction of dialogue. Because you wouldn't need to technically add anything, just as with Fem zero by default nothing had to be added, just a different direction of dialogue.

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
Mega

Motherfucker updates the game just as I finish updating my modded game. . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there supposed to be a shower scene when laura returns or something? She dares me to follow her but then I talk to kitty for a bit, go to the shower and...nothing happens. Tried reloading a couple times and even the time Laura was there it was the normal "walked in on someone showering" scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dodgeek

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
Damn, you roasted me so hard I got a 502 bad gateway error for the whole fucking day, m8.
Funny thing you mention Shrek, been re-watching the whole series tonight and miss how good we had it back in a day.

Happy New Year everybody! Hope yall have a better year this time.

Reactions: leathermax

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Funny thing you mention Shrek, been re-watching the whole series tonight and miss how good we had it back in a day.

Happy New Year everybody! Hope yall have a better year this time.
I saw Shrek in theaters as a wee lad, same with monsters inc that year I believe. Time sure does fly.

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
Is there supposed to be a shower scene when laura returns or something? She dares me to follow her but then I talk to kitty for a bit, go to the shower and...nothing happens. Tried reloading a couple times and even the time Laura was there it was the normal "walked in on someone showering" scene.
I wondered about the same thing, tbh. Sounded fucking hot, and didn't happen. Looking into the code, there doesn't seem to be a second scene in the shower, cause there's no new label for it. Maybe it's WIP?

To be fair, I'm down for every scene with Laura if it keeps the same tone as the introduction. More of those abs and scent, and I'll be happy. (With the fix of the missionary sex position, too.)

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I saw Shrek in theaters as a wee lad, same with monsters inc that year I believe. Time sure does fly.
Stranger is that it's been that long yet as a form of entertainment it has endured while newer properties have fallen to the wayside, eddy murphy sure is powerful

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm still in 2022 for the next 3 or 4 hours, but, yeah:

Also, Merry (belated) Christmas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This works better for those like me who change their "showing ___ posts per page" number.
you too m8 I plan to get drunk as fuck & play Dragon's Dogma.

Stranger is that it's been that long yet as a form of entertainment it has endured while newer properties have fallen to the wayside, eddy murphy sure is powerful
It was a different movie that didn't rely on fart jokes to get the message across both visually entertaining & has decent writing. I don't hate the Eddie boy but he's hardly the best aspect of the movie.
Anyway on topic oni's patreon had several people bitching about all the e-mails they were getting, it was hilarious and someone made a suggestion just to turn off the e-mails and the person who's mad acts quite entitled stating "NO I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT!" despite being told how to do it lmao.

Reactions: FacelessVixen
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes