FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone redpill me on why apk beggars don't use joiplay?
Sounds like joiplay is the obvious path
Probably due to not knowing that it exists. ...like myself, ten minutes ago, due to mainly using my phone for Poweramp, Firefox, the built-in timer app, and to occasionally call people.

I could never got into jerking off with a phone in my other hand. The screen is too small, and I often need either multiple tabs for pictures, or to easily be able to skip though a video to see the good parts.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Works fine for me, VLC has a decent android build. For the android port of rogueluke I got a decent sized tablet so I can see the good bits it's not a good one and slow as fuck but it gets the job done when I need it.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Can someone redpill me on why apk beggars don't use joiplay?
Sounds like joiplay is the obvious path
I guess more would use Joiplay if some games didn't run poorly on it. Some game functions are completely unusable. Some games don't even work/aren't even compatible. I tried using that mod and it ran horribly on Joiplay. Maybe it's just that I have shitty phone but I can play apks just fine.

And the biggest part I'm assuming is most people don't know wtf it is. It might the obvious path but I doubt it's the preferred path for most.

The "apk when" comments are very annoying and pointless though.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone got 999y?
do you really want it? It'll be buggy as fuck, it's why I haven't played it. well fuck whatever I'll upload it either later or tomorrow since I'm getting drunk atm. Sadly I'm like 10 beer in & I ain't drunk I hate being tall & big I want to fucking be drunk dammit.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Being big and tall is the number one requisite to get laid. Any short guy out there would switch body types in a minute.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I've seen the most amount action when I was 5'6" during my late teens and early 20's, so I'm going to say the issue is more with confidence (and employment) than it is with height.

But, until I can move out again, I'm a one-man band for Rogue and Jubes until I can sexy cosplay as Rogue, Jubes, Kan'u and Chie.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Being big and tall is the number one requisite to get laid. Any short guy out there would switch body types in a minute.
It isn't since I'm cynical as fuck, I also hate most people due to everyone in all my life treating me like shit. It's pretty fucking hilarious, I was born a mistake, no one wants me to live but here I am living finessing on the plebians.
Anyway on topic all tho this thread hasn't been edited for some reason?? I'll upload it because dude i'm on beer 15, started drinking rum too around 300 ml's in. Don't kill yourself folks, it can always get better. I'm covered in scars from head to toe, don't take shit and stand up for yourself. I you don't feel strong work on that, exercise, read books to get knowledge (e-books & the stuff with people reciting the books are finetoo tbh)
Win
linux
mac
I ain't never had a friend in my life, also btw, more blogposting I know but I've been through alot of shit. I'm a gentle giant but everyone & the universe pushed me around. I do consider some of you folk to be my friends even if you don't know me irl & I'm a drunk loser, oh well.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I've seen the most amount action when I was 5'6" during my late teens and early 20's, so I'm going to say the issue is more with confidence (and employment) than it is with height.

But, until I can move out again, I'm a one-man band for Rogue and Jubes until I can sexy cosplay as Rogue, Jubes, Kan'u and Chie.
how did you live being so small? I was 5'12" when I was 12 lmfao.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Nice mod! I love what you have done with the introduction of each character, especially with Laura: *chef's kiss*

I think there might be an issue with Laura's front sex pose. You're probably redefining the method to call when doing her introduction such that she jumps on you and you have her pussy in front of you, but it stays like that even afterwards, making up for dodgy levitating sex haha.

Also, during her introduction, if you select first the option about her muscles, she will remain unnamed for the rest of the game.

Really nice touch to be able to grab their butt and remove their pants. It adds a lot to immersion and to the flow of sex scenes. I've seen the code, good job!
I don't know why it would be doing that... the file got updated with a fix for the ??? But it doesn't fix it midplaythrough, I guess I could add a prompt... anyway I'll look at what jank I might have caused

Found the problem, I did not reset my trigger. Just drop the file into your game folder and overwrite and it should fix both issues you were having

Last edited:

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Is there supposed to be a shower scene when laura returns or something? She dares me to follow her but then I talk to kitty for a bit, go to the shower and...nothing happens. Tried reloading a couple times and even the time Laura was there it was the normal "walked in on someone showering" scene.
Shit I've been found out; there was going to be an event... but I was trying to get this out as fast as possible.

Also apologies I should have just quoted all these responses into one reply

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Shit I've been found out; there was going to be an event... but I was trying to get this out as fast as possible.

Also apologies I should have just quoted all these responses into one reply
nah lad youre doin good lad:

Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Show Rogue Cosplay

I'd say show Jubilee -- but I genuinely enjoy her personality far more than her choice of clothes. The only Jubilee suit I'm into is the blue sports bra and black pants.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes