leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
After the second nut gets busted within an extended JO sesh, it's just glorified urination for rounds three and four.

Thre was one night where Jubes made me pretty sore and mildly dehydrated.
A girl thought I was faking orgasms once, I had to explain ghost loads, where I've cum so much that I'm all out of ammo but can still dry fire my gun :cool:
Honestly, should have gone with a "piss is store in the balls, take it or leave it" argument, then take a long sip of water and say you're ready for the next round.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Honestly, should have gone with a "piss is store in the balls, take it or leave it" argument, then take a long sip of water and say you're ready for the next round.
I'll tell that to my right thigh tomorrow night.

The fuck is happening with Oni? He's gonna run out of alphabet soon
Na, he's going to use multiple letters next: AA, AB, ABBA, AC, AC/DC, DD, GG, XX, EE, WW, AAA, LGBTQIA, OMGWTFBBQ, and ROFLCOPTER.

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
Extract this inside the game folder and you're golden, I mean, silver.

You need to start new save and you can now choose a new option called custom color,
which opens a window with sliders to choose the color.
Whoever wants to add this stuff to their mod should do it
it doesn't work

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
In version 0.999y, you can't shift Emma's personality and anytime you study with kitty, it should sometimes have a chance to open the sex menu but that is not happening. It presents the text then abruptly ends the study session.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
In version 0.999y, you can't shift Emma's personality and anytime you study with kitty, it should sometimes have a chance to open the sex menu but that is not happening. It presents the text then abruptly ends the study session.
Adding to this, ive only briefly checked to see this new cum on feet option, it works fine on all girls excpt for emma's front post and jean just straight up gives you an error and doesnt work.
shift Emma's personality? huh? what? can you do that? just to Emma or all of them?
You can do that to all girls, thats how you shift the stat gains after you max one out.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
I mean I know they tend to get more submissive and stuff as their stats go up, asking you to boss them around and stuff, but is there more to it?

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
So in the latest update there's a line in the changelog that says "I will leave one hint, try clicking on the green "orgasm meter" at the top while in the doggy style poses.".

Anyone knows what this is? 'Cus I ain't seeing no green thingie there in doggy style.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I mean I know they tend to get more submissive and stuff as their stats go up, asking you to boss them around and stuff, but is there more to it?
Yeah, it affects their dialogues and actions too.
So in the latest update there's a line in the changelog that says "I will leave one hint, try clicking on the green "orgasm meter" at the top while in the doggy style poses.".

Anyone knows what this is? 'Cus I ain't seeing no green thingie there in doggy style.
Wasnt that just your dick becoming transparent?
Bloody Nostalgia Critic, how dare he... you want Rogue's ass!?
View attachment 2280492
BEHOLD!
Never forget what they took from you.
rogue spin.gif

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
MvC2 is fun tbh; Also anyone running into problems post the error code just down to where it's all like ===========uncaught exception= I don't need more than that, tell me any other errors & how you got them include screenshots as well. I can make a compilation as I've run into a few things myself nothing major just a gripe over an odd change & a couple grammar mistakes.
My gripe is that girls feet during doggy poses appear even if you toggle them off/on again which is really odd I don't want to look at their feet. Jeans doggy pose changes are... really bad too I might add. One change I do like was fondling Kitty (assuming all girls do it) if you tell them you're going to cum depending on the pose they're in they'll slap your dick against that part (kitty was in doggy for me) and I came on her back I do like that actually.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
I don't know why it would be doing that... the file got updated with a fix for the ??? But it doesn't fix it midplaythrough, I guess I could add a prompt... anyway I'll look at what jank I might have caused

Found the problem, I did not reset my trigger. Just drop the file into your game folder and overwrite and it should fix both issues you were having
It didn't work retroactively, though. I think I might have to do a new save to test it out.

1672681179744.png

Reactions: Testerguy19

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
It didn't work retroactively, though. I think I might have to do a new save to test it out.
Yeah you have to restart. I would have to set up multiple flags to be able to fix it after you have done the Laura event, as the Canadians definitely do not say; Sowry eh

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes