leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Speaking of stable versions, it's been a long while already since the last update, but judging from comments it seems it's as fucked up as usual, is Oni this time fixing shit for real? Because traditionally he fixes 1 little thing and calls it a day.

Some day the letter version will be so big it'll make words and entire sentences, perhaps we'll end up seing a 0.999(insert the whole Mahabharata here) version. Like in those AI's that form random combination of words and store them in a memory where technically the cure for cancer can be found just out of sheer probability.

May 6, 2020
Nice I really like the new cum on feet option, I always thought that would be a pretty good add. Another good addition would be a way to buy the girls heels or boots for dates and what not. Also having girls wear shoes outside and socks in the rooms could be good too

Reactions: LuckyOwl

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I mean I know they tend to get more submissive and stuff as their stats go up, asking you to boss them around and stuff, but is there more to it?
I honestly found the personality shift to be kind of a waste, I think the only character where that would get the most use is Jean and that's because she's really only one of the three personalities hardcore. Like her inhibition and obedience stats are both easy enough (inhibitions being the easiest), but her love stats are so brutal to grind up that really it feels like the personality shift is most suited for her and her alone.

Reactions: p22 and splamo

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
I honestly found the personality shift to be kind of a waste, I think the only character where that would get the most use is Jean and that's because she's really only one of the three personalities hardcore. Like her inhibition and obedience stats are both easy enough (inhibitions being the easiest), but her love stats are so brutal to grind up that really it feels like the personality shift is most suited for her and her alone.
I feel like the points system doesn't work very well. It is too easy maxing out the three categories, we should be able to focus on one more easily.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I feel like the points system doesn't work very well. It is too easy maxing out the three categories, we should be able to focus on one more easily.
But you can!
Do you guys never check the menus of the girls?
Chat > chat with X > change her > shift her personality
Then you change it to focus on the particular area you want to up.

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
But you can!
What I'm saying is that this mechanic doesn't work well, because it doesn't prevent you from gaining points in a specific category. Instead, when you max a category out, you can redirect the points which would have otherwise been lost to another category.

To be even more specific, I think we should be able to put multipliers to points we're gaining, to slow the grind or make it faster, depending on the player's want.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
But you can!
That kicks in fairly late.
What I'm saying is that this mechanic doesn't work well, because it doesn't prevent you from gaining points in a specific category. Instead, when you max a category out, you can redirect the points which would have otherwise been lost to another category.

To be even more specific, I think we should be able to put multipliers to points we're gaining, to slow the grind or make it faster, depending on the player's want.
We could really use granularity like that and better, more rewarding dom rewards outside progression events. Maybe dial down love rewards too, it comes too easy and abundant even when you're being a dick.

Reactions: Dodgeek

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
That kicks in fairly late.

We could really use granularity like that and better, more rewarding dom rewards outside progression events. Maybe dial down love rewards too, it comes too easy and abundant even when you're being a dick.
True. Every point source is too strong. Giving books, outfits and doing dates is even overkill if you have already seen/touched a girl a few times.

Jean is a really interesting character for this -albeit she's hardly likeable so it falls short of expectations-, her having max inhibitions from the beginning makes up for interesting choices.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm not seeing the ;shift her personality' thing. Is that only in y?
You need to have maxed out at least one of the following stats - Love, Obedience or Inhibition. When it's maxed out, you're shifting points you would have gotten for that stat to another.

Reactions: phillibuster
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes