phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Thank goodness... by the way, a question for those who've played it, does girl zero seem to have a harder time seducing the girls? (no pun intended)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ye all the girls will hang with you, even go to the mall where you can get them to change clothes in front of you otherwise can't do much.. except stom she really doesn't care.
It was funny getting the nuzzle real close to have the girls who instigate it go b-back off!! Acting like tsunderes lmao.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Thank goodness... by the way, a question for those who've played it, does girl zero seem to have a harder time seducing the girls? (no pun intended)
For the most part, if you take the girls to the mall to try clothes, they're most willing to get changed in front of female Zero than male Zero

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
M8 I don't know where he's from I took it at random and never changed it.
Hey silverydemon, are you fowarding bugs to oni?
If so, could you tell him that if you put a buttplug in jean, the animation happens above her asshole, so it ends up with jean having 2 asses, one regular and another being dilated, then when the animation finishes it goes back to normal.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey silverydemon, are you fowarding bugs to oni?
If so, could you tell him that if you put a buttplug in jean, the animation happens above her asshole, so it ends up with jean having 2 asses, one regular and another being dilated, then when the animation finishes it goes back to normal.
Gimme a screenshot and I can do, oh and what specifically occurs for it to happen?

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Ye all the girls will hang with you, even go to the mall where you can get them to change clothes in front of you otherwise can't do much.. except stom she really doesn't care.
It was funny getting the nuzzle real close to have the girls who instigate it go b-back off!! Acting like tsunderes lmao.
Also Kitty does not care Female zero to me at least seems to have an easier time seducing her than male Zero. She even has some more convo stages when she asks if you are interested in her than the others. Maybe all those years rooming with Rogue gave her some thoughts on girls...

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Also Kitty does not care Female zero to me at least seems to have an easier time seducing her than male Zero. She even has some more convo stages when she asks if you are interested in her than the others. Maybe all those years rooming with Rogue gave her some thoughts on girls...
Really?
For me she was the hardest, with the easiest being storm and jean, the only difference is that kitty has a longer conversation if you say shes cute instead of hot, and boy does she not like that.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Really?
For me she was the hardest, with the easiest being storm and jean, the only difference is that kitty has a longer conversation if you say shes cute instead of hot, and boy does she not like that.
Yeah don't call her cute... Pick the yeah? Interaction and the one that says she is sexy/ beautiful that gain actually does make a difference since she is hard to build up in the beginning. Like be as confident as possible with her as fem zero it works well. Take advantage on the fact that you can see her naked earlier as Fem zero as well to build up her inhibition stat faster too.

Last edited:

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Honestly, Jubilee is probably the easiest to win over, like she literally dives in on going down on Female Zero.
Mind the fangs yeah? I got that interaction too! Lot of neat stuff so far. Rogue is actually probably the hardest girl for fem zero you have to get her inhibition way higher than normal to do anything.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah don't call her cute... Pick the yeah? Interaction and the one that says she is sexy/ beautiful that gain actually does make a difference since she is hard to build up in the beginning. Like be as confident as possible with her as fem zero it works well. Take advantage on the fact that you can see her naked earlier as Fem zero as well to build up her inhibition stat faster too.
See but that clashes with my INMERSION, my femzero was just going to school when suddenly all the girls start making out with her and commenting on what does she think about their bodies, causing alot of sexual confusion.
Male zero is a horny retard and femzero is a sexually confused chick surrounded by tsundere hot chicks.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
See but that clashes with my INMERSION, my femzero was just going to school when suddenly all the girls start making out with her and commenting on what does she think about their bodies, causing alot of sexual confusion.
Male zero is a horny retard and femzero is a sexually confused chick surrounded by tsundere hot chicks.
My immersion is fem zero being a massive sexual predator who hides her intent and gleefully preys on people like some telenovela villain sans mustache twirling, so to each their own.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes