dliachata1

Jul 8, 2022
can anyone wire console comands? i found some console comands here, but it does not work now((
console is open but comands not working

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Why is only 1.5b here? The creator even said not to download that version its up to 1.5e by now could we get the newest version here maybe?

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
honestly I know which girl I will be friend zoning squirrel girl if she is the chonky one as for psylocke she looks like he basically took jubilee and added a different hair cut and eye shadow

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
In regards to Oni, while the game is not perfect, I enjoy it tremendously and I appreciate him putting it out there.

As for squirrel girl, she's fine and adds some variety to the available body types. If you don't like it, don't worry about it and just skip it.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
About "effort" Oni puts in late releases:
I was experementing with how far can I go with Emma without catching her masturbating in class. At some point she was aroused enough to masturbate at her room with open door. Ok, entered, started jacking-off (in stealth mode!). I was close, she was close...
SUDDENLY "HEY [MC.name.here], ARE YOU HERE?" Jean asked loudly (cuz' she is a bitch), while entering Emma's room.
So here we are:
Emma masturbates in ignorance bliss
MC masturbates in voyer bliss
Jean sees MC cock for the first time (she also screams "OH MY YOUR DICK IS OUT!")
Me getting ready for geges and luls.
nope, Jean just leaves the room, and MC/Emma cntinue as if nothing happened.
Nice jobe, Oni! That shit keeps happening right from the moment Kitty was added and nothing was done to improve it... and many other lil things as well.
BUT HEY ANOTHER PAPER DOLL, YEAAAA??

No, thx. Gonna go back to stable (AND SMOOTH) Prime mod.

ps also kissed/touched her via "offhand action", but only after buttslap, she reacted to MC. I'll leave my save, if you don't believe me.
pps Jean was a random encounter, so save-scum and somebody will come eventually.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GuardianZ
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes