Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
On a more wholesome note....

UIversal Mod
Older UI assets in universal mod form, should be futureproofed unless Oni changes filenames again and includes stuff for Doreen as well. There were plans for wider use of these assets but for now those are stalled/dead, so people might as well have at them.

Installation: Extract into the /game/ folder.
1714002298856.png

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Hey now. I once knew a girl who looked quite a bit like...
Jesus Christ! Remind me why people think rural America is the real America again? (Rhetorical question this time. Don't actually answer that.)

Why does every piece of AI generated trash have the exact same ugly face?
The real answer is that's the "average", for the lack of a better word, of all the pictures of females it was fed. Regardless of if the picture was real or touched up or ran through a filter. Basically, if someone personally trained an generative AI and most the pictures of women it generates look like little girls, you should probably call the police on the person.

Reactions: imzahai

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
To be fair, rural America inspired
Yeah, I'm not gonna say the continuous rape and abuse of a child and the murder of her boyfriend for a fictional character is a fair. You can if you want to, but I'm not gonna have that on my record.

...Now if only these AI thingies would give me what I want instead of garbage, no matter how specific I am. Tired of scouring Google for these things...
What I've been hearing on the grapevine is that a lot of these that you're posting are generated multiple times (like 20+ times), then the best one is picked, then it could be passed through another (or multiple) AI filter(s), then an automatic filter (possibly, depending on what the person is looking for), then, possibly, manually touched up. That might be why you can't get the same results as these images. Well that and you're also not training your own image generator and filters. Some would say, it would have been less effort and/or power to just draw it from scratch or use CG models (or a combination of the two. I know some artists will pose a mannequin in a basic scene just for the shot and the pose and then draw over that. A good amount of the shot in the manga Gantz was done that way.)

TL;DR you're not rich enough nor have enough free time to generate these.

• Haha
Reactions: RiloLaki

Rdu_

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone got a link from where i can download that mod that basically gives almost all girls a six pack?

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Yeah, I'm not gonna say the continuous rape and abuse of a child and the murder of her boyfriend for a fictional character is a fair. You can if you want to, but I'm not gonna have that on my record.
True. But that pales compared to what goes down in suburbia. But more telling in what happens in the homes of elected leaders who vote themselves exemptions to security bills so the alphabet agencies can't legally spy on them as they do everyone else. But that's a rabbit hole I'm not wanting to follow into soundproofed basement prisons...

TL;DR you're not rich enough nor have enough free time to generate these.
Fuck.
1714051234996.png 1714051316863.png

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
True. But that pales compared to what goes down in suburbia. But more telling in what happens in the homes of elected leaders who vote themselves exemptions to security bills so the alphabet agencies can't legally spy on them as they do everyone else. But that's a rabbit hole I'm not wanting to follow into soundproofed basement prisons...
Yeah, I'm not going down that rabbit hole. You obviously have a strong view about that but all I was saying is that I don't want it on record that I said or condone that someone's rape, abuse and death was a fair exchange for a fictional character. Nothing more, nothing less. Not commenting on urban vs suburban vs rural or political leanings or anything else. Just saying that that's not a statement I want to be associated with.

Indeed.

Just look at it this way, any time you hear of a new fad in technology, know that the rich already have their hands in it to make sure it's (profit-wise) inaccessible to anyone that's not and, enticing you to get into it, is their way of trying to trick money and/or control from you. After all, that's how you're able to hear about it. Especially if the new technology fad appeals to the "I don't have to do/think about/learn about shit and things will get done for me?" part of your brain. Law of conservation of matter/energy. You can't get something from nothing. But snake oil salesmen will always try to sell you stuff that claims you can. What's that old over-generalized phrase? You can't scam an honest man? Or something? (Not being sarcastic. I really don't know the exact verbiage)

On the other hand, if you REALLY want those pictures, I would HIGHLY recommend looking into 3D/CG programs like blender. It's open source, there's lots of tutorials, people share models, there are ways to extract models from games, and, at least for still images, is viable on a personal computer (i.e. doesn't need a render farm). The price you pay is effort and learning. So it's just a question of how badly do you want it.

Hell, I'll send you the art books (the digital version) that I learned from for human anatomy and poses to get you started. The models will probably be pre-boned, but learning it will give you an idea of how to pose things to make them look like real breathing people instead of dolls.

GrimmSoda

Sep 22, 2017
1714063488893.png
Kill it, kill it with fire

No but seriously i'm very disappointed in Oni for implementing this dogshit design despite us the "fans" wanting or rather pleaded for a Doreen redesign
But why did he add her in the first place? He didn't even fully finish Betsy before adding yet another character in

Last edited:

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
Anyone got a link from where i can download that mod that basically gives almost all girls a six pack?
Hello everyone! Ive been a fan of this project since its inception, and i tought to myself ive ought to give back a little something to the community that has been making mods for this game. Its just a few edits for the spirtes that ive had for a while for personal use.

This is the "Toned bodies" sprite pack or something like that. Essentially, gives the girls more muscles and mostly a six pack.
Ive made them with my own preferences in mind, so they may or may not overlap with yours. Regardless, you can always skip what you dont like, as it is a very simple process.

View attachment 2514453
I have NOT made any edits for Kitty as of yet, since i dont find her base figure to be fitting for that type of body.

These edits are not anything crazy; since the game uses "layers" in all sprites, once you deviate from the original body silhouette, you will find yourself having to re-make every single sprite that uses that layer. It dawned on me quite late, as i was already re-making the entirety of Lauras body, but then i realized i would have to make the clothes as well and gave up.
Nonetheless, im leaving a preview of it, so if there is anyone strongwilled enough to see it trough, ask me and i will give you the files so you can finish it (and yes, the boobs are not well done, i know).

Instructions are included in the .rar package.

Edit: Whoops, i just saw the latest version files and surprise surprise, Rogue now has feet and full legs?! I will get to editing those soon, sorry for the delay.
Edit 2: Added edits for Rogues new sprites, she should now be working on the latest version. Place in "images/RogueSprite". Remember to make backups. I will be editing Gwen at a later date.
Edit 3: Added Gwen. Place in images/GwenSprite
you looking for this?

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Yeah, I'm not going down that rabbit hole. You obviously have a strong view about that but all I was saying is that I don't want it on record that I said or condone that someone's rape, abuse and death was a fair exchange for a fictional character. Nothing more, nothing less. Not commenting on urban vs suburban vs rural or political leanings or anything else. Just saying that that's not a statement I want to be associated with.
Strong view, indeed. I lived just a few houses from her as a kid and never knew. And no, I never implied a fair exchange of anything, nor would ever want such a thing implied about me.

With that said. Rogue's photoshopped ass.
1714067132772.png

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes