Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
WHAT'S UP FUCKERS STEALTH UPDATE TIME!

The changes ARE I cursed you with hexes if you ask for changelog 'cos I posted it:
So, the new update is ready. -ish. As always with early versions, expect this one to be riddled with bugs, DO NOT DOWNLOAD if you are just looking for a fun, chill experience, there will be crashes, probably. If you just want to enjoy a polished product, relax, give it a few days, hopefully this wonderful community will catch the more noticeable bugs.

That out of the way, what is the new content?
-New doggy style pose for Betsy (and she should have the better pose in the classroom seating too).
-New BJ/TJ poses for Doreen. I tried something a bit new with this one.
-Some tweaks to Betsy's TJ pose to reduce the black shadows under her breasts, these were apparently more distracting than intended.

Things to look out for:
-Situations in which you can "access" Betsy's non-doggy sex pose, which doesn't actually exist and would likely lead to a crash or other weird outcome, but it's possible I missed a guard rail, so if you intentionally or accidentally find your way there, let me know.
-Situations in which you think you should be able to access her doggy post, or Doreen's BJ/TJ content, but it's still not available. I may have missed a guard rail there too.
-Any other feedback

You can post any feedback you have either in this thread, or PM me, whichever you prefer.

My thoughts as silverymang - SG fucking jumps you and the view is a little more erotic to me than it should be. Betsy's is.. serviceable and that's bein' nice.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Mega
The changes ARE I cursed you with hexes if you ask for changelog 'cos I posted it:
So, the new update is ready. -ish. As always with early versions, expect this one to be riddled with bugs, DO NOT DOWNLOAD if you are just looking for a fun, chill experience, there will be crashes, probably. If you just want to enjoy a polished product, relax, give it a few days, hopefully this wonderful community will catch the more noticeable bugs.

-New doggy style pose for Betsy (and she should have the better pose in the classroom seating too).
-Some tweaks to Betsy's TJ pose to reduce the black shadows under her breasts, these were apparently more distracting than intended.

Things to look out for:
-Situations in which you can "access" Betsy's non-doggy sex pose, which doesn't actually exist and would likely lead to a crash or other weird outcome, but it's possible I missed a guard rail, so if you intentionally or accidentally find your way there, let me know.
-Situations in which you think you should be able to access her doggy post, or Doreen's BJ/TJ content, but it's still not available. I may have missed a guard rail there too.
-Any other feedback

You can post any feedback you have either in this thread, or PM me, whichever you prefer.

My thoughts as silverymang - SG fucking jumps you and the view is a little more erotic to me than it should be. Betsy's is.. serviceable and that's bein' nice.
I wonder if Prime would consider this version done, considering Betsy already has a sex pose now, or if he's gonna wait until the process of voting for the next gal starts. Regardless, I will hold on to my 1.4e for dear life.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Mega

Things to look out for:
-Any other feedback

Did he fix up squirrel girl?

• Angry
Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes