Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
can you post the update to somewhere other than Zippyshare they just want to add crap to my browser and I will not have any of it.

Thanks!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It should be the most up-to-date version of the mod (including everything from all modders in the thread).
And are they still using 978f
I was told 978f a few months ago and that is what i been using and putting all the mods in and it works

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
And are they still using 978f
I was told 978f a few months ago and that is what i been using and putting all the mods in and it works
978e has been what the modders have been using for quite some time now. I know some of the mods work since I've also tried them, but to be safe, I go with 978e, since it's guaranteed to be as stable as it can be.

TL;DR- They never really used 978f, but are constantly using 978e. Maybe in the future the mods will be transfered. Depending on the modders themselves.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
978e has been what the modders have been using for quite some time now. I know some of the mods work since I've also tried them, but to be safe, I go with 978e, since it's guaranteed to be as stable as it can be.

TL;DR- They never really used 978f, but are constantly using 978e. Maybe in the future the mods will be transfered. Depending on the modders themselves.
Weird i was told to use f i guess i'll have to start over!
I downloaded what posted i hope it has everything i'll find out soon if it has the kittytard see through outfit.

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Weird i was told to use f i guess i'll have to start over!
I downloaded what posted i hope it has everything i'll find it soon if it has the kittytard see through outfit.
Yep. Happy fapping!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Updates have typically been transferred back to the base and bugfixed.
It's all good since i already deleted everything even the saves and started over using 978e and it seems the one i downloaded has everything, i'm still not all the way were i was but so far it is all good. The only issue is in the classroom in morning Beast does not show up in fact no teacher shows up til Emma did, i though Beast was in the last version i played could be wrong though.
MK78's download seems to have everything so i did not have to add mods to the game since he already did it.
I'm just hoping everything is indeed in the version and it has no issues!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
0.978e modded with 03.07 + New Hair for Raven
Problems with displaying clothes at Mystique
Part of the proposed clothing is not available visually.
For example, if you select NewX black corset, she agrees to wear it, but you cant see it. Then it can be removed...

Reactions: Ahhjksio

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Problems with displaying clothes at Mystique
Part of the proposed clothing is not available visually.
For example, if you select NewX black corset, she agrees to wear it, but you cant see it. Then it can be removed...
She is still being worked on even some sex stuff gets error codes.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Please keep in mind that Mystique is Work in Progress! Many of her code is just copied from Emma, so there are clothing options from Emma that show up for Mystique too. But she don't have the clothes drawn for her.

Also there are sexoptions with her Raven Form that will not show a Image because they are not in yet. Give @Olive_Drab some time folks!

21 more updates until the full game.
That's a bit optimistic i think! Remember it's Oni!:p

MK78's download seems to have everything so i did not have to add mods to the game since he already did it.
I'm just hoping everything is indeed in the version and it has no issues!
Yes i always upload the complete package that @Shanks_Aka puts up! So everything he put's in is in my uploads to!
About issues look at the top of my post!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Please keep in mind that Mystique is Work in Progress!
It's clear. And thanks for the work. I thought that if show current bugs it will be better to find them. (usually authors ask to find bugs). But if it is not necessary, then I will not bother you again.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes