Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
So I was just looking at the code, it looks like the code is actually in for colognes and just not implemented because Oni hasn't made the graphics.

EDIT: Is it just me or is the quality of the pool pretty low now?

EDIT 2: Emma's classroom masturbation text was original in previous builds, seems to be using a rehash of Kitty and Rogue now which is disappointing.

Emma_Sex line 1169, some is misspelled as soem

Rene

Aug 5, 2016
So I was just looking at the code, it looks like the code is actually in for colognes and just not implemented because Oni hasn't made the graphics.

EDIT: Is it just me or is the quality of the pool pretty low now?

EDIT 2: Emma's classroom masturbation text was original in previous builds, seems to be using a rehash of Kitty and Rogue now which is disappointing.

Emma_Sex line 1169, some is misspelled as soem
I think you can use colognes? They just unlock on day like...50 or something. Unless you mean special scenes with them

shellbust101

Jun 22, 2017
Without going into much detail scripting just open script.rpy and change all four instances of _XPgoal = 100 to a lower number, like _XPgoal = 50 or even _XPgoal = 1

Do not use TAB for spacing, renpy games hate tab spaces, use spacebar.

If want to level even faster there are four instances of how much exp is needed per level which are P_XPgoal = int((1.15 * P_XPgoal) + 100) where P_XPgoal is for the player, R_XPgoal for Rogue, etc. Every character gains 10 exp for each class and study event.

While you have the file open if you are using a text editor with a line counter, read line 74, maybe its a hint to whats next in the pipeline.

Reactions: hooviescoop

NIGHTMARE69

Jul 10, 2017
could you elaborate on that, I curious why you want more save slots? I never had more than 3 saves at the same time.
speaking of saves, I think the ability to name saves could be useful
well toki, i for one like to save at every progression point to map out the various data and also have every single scene available to me with a click or three.
That being said, obv this isn't something i want done quickly, but if one of the modders is bored one day and wants to give it a shot, that'd be nice

grayfox127

May 4, 2017
can anyone tell me how to level up myself and the girls without cheats faster? Thanks
I find the quickest way is to buy the girls all three magazines and toys and doing every sex action at least once. Such as touch breasts, lick breasts, touch pussy, finger pussy, lick pussy, etc. As for leveling yourself theirs no real fast track for it. Just go to class or the danger room as often as you can/want to.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
and btw, how to "Fuck" Emma in this version 0.978f?

Thanks
In the base game? You can't! You can only do it in the modded version. Even in 979 you can only get a BJ from her, you have to wait till Oni implement's it.

Reactions: CHK24
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes