shellbust101

Jun 22, 2017

MEGA Folder with MODDED android and mac.

If you want to convert Ren'Py games yourself, all the files you need can be found here:

You need the SDK and ONE text editor for win/linux/mac.

For android/ios you also need one of either RAPT or Renios from the link AND android studio from here:

edit: You also need Unren.bat, to extract the archive.rpa from the game before you can convert the game to android.

I don't mind converting stuff whenever a new version releases but since I heavily edit the release for my own use, I usually don't bother to make a clean copy to upload here whenever a small addition or bug fix it posted.
Seriously, it takes about 2 mins to convert Ren'Py games to android, it beats having to wait for other people to do it for you.

CHK24

Jul 5, 2018
Hello guys, how to interact more with Emma like more sex menu?

I play with android phone, version: 0.978f

Thanks in advance

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hello guys, how to interact more with Emma like more sex menu?

I play with android phone, version: 0.978f

Thanks in advance
What do you mean by more sex menu? Have you already caught her in the classroom? If you have, then there isn't much more in that edition, I don't think...

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
Well I have been playing the new release from Oni and I have to say I love the new 3some system. It bugged me that in the old version you really couldn't participate to much or have limited interaction. This new one while it takes a bit to get what you want is much better than the old one. I have the new one unmodded just to try and see how well everything plays out and so far its a little buggy but I am having fun with it. I hope we can integrate the 3some system into our modded version

Mar 27, 2018

MODDED ANDROID VER.

MODDED MAC VER. -> I don't have a mac to check if it works or not.

If you want to convert Ren'Py games yourself, all the files you need can be found here:

You need the SDK and ONE text editor for win/linux/mac.

For android/ios you also need one of either RAPT or Renios from the link AND android studio from here:

I don't mind converting stuff whenever a new version releases but since I heavily edit the release for my own use, I usually don't bother to make a clean copy to upload here whenever a small addition or bug fix it posted.
Seriously, it takes about 2 mins to convert Ren'Py games to android, it beats having to wait for other people to do it for you.
@shellbust101 wheni started the game
Thereis no way to get into the game.
Android

shellbust101

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, I just converted then moved on without checking for error logs. Give me a few minutes to reupload the working ones, i'll update my old post to link to a mega folder instead of individual links.

ALREADY UPDATED LINKS ON PREVIOUS PAGE...

Reactions: hooviescoop

Raul

May 6, 2017
i was playing like 3h in old version and my saves dont work with 0.978e modded with 03-07
so can anyone post save with Kitty,Rogue and Emma but before Reven or just something xd i'll be grateful

Kobraspartan117

Mar 20, 2018
Guys, I played version 979b and I read that to unlock Mystique / Raven I have to meet her in Class in the morning and in the Danger Room during the night of Tuesday and Thursday. My problem is that I am in day 67 and does not go out. I completely unlocked Rogue, Kitty and Emma. In Xavier's room I took: Money, Photo and Key Ring. So what did I miss?

NIGHTMARE69

Jul 10, 2017
Guys, I played version 979b and I read that to unlock Mystique / Raven I have to meet her in Class in the morning and in the Danger Room during the night of Tuesday and Thursday. My problem is that I am a day 67 and does not go out. I completely unlocked Rogue, Kitty and Emma. In Xavier's room I took: Money, Photo and Key Ring. So what did I miss?
the mod perhaps?

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, I played version 979b and I read that to unlock Mystique / Raven I have to meet her in Class in the morning and in the Danger Room during the night of Tuesday and Thursday. My problem is that I am a day 67 and does not go out. I completely unlocked Rogue, Kitty and Emma. In Xavier's room I took: Money, Photo and Key Ring. So what did I miss?
Mystique is a mod only character, and very buggy. Mod hasn't been updated for the new version yet.

Oct 31, 2017
Now as much as I hate to be coming across as that guy, I do have to stop to ask: Why isn't all this talk about work and progress of the game mod happening in its own thread rather than here?

My general lack of posting here would show I'm not exactly one to help out those who don't RTFM, but at the same time I'm not one to cause undue confusion to the poor lads either.

... and on that note, I do look forward to being pointed to the fact that this has already been asked and answered in the thread. :happyblush

(Edit: Quick clarification, my use of 'Why' is used out of genuine curiosity and as an actual question rather than being all high, mighty, hoity, and toity while being on a soapbox. Just figure I'd make that clear on the outset.)

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes