lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
Anybody else having bugs with Emma? (just the new update, regular version, no mods) Can't get her to do anything at all, even with maxed out stats, same outcome with new game or existing save, just can't progress her.

edit: nvm just forgot you have to unlock her scenes by going to classroom at night

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
After playing the non-modded version of .979a, I realized one thing I didn't like about the modded version. Is there a way to stop the girls from cleaning the MC's dick everytime he cums? It breaks the flow of the scene for me.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Okay so this is killing me, I redrew Raven's hair again because I hate it and everything else.
Idontevenknowanymore.jpg
I hate this the least, so I think I'll go with that. Sorry I haven't been productive lately, I've got a lot I wanted to work on but I've been too sick to get motivated to do much of anything.

Did Oni himself add Mystique or was she drawn by someone else?
I'm responsible for that atrocity.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I think you mean my changes.
Hm? You did write or better changed some words in the existing dialouge?:happyblush I thought you did some changes to the code itself?. *confused*

And for everyone who want's to know:
Yes i will change more than a few words, from time to time but that will need more effort and time of course, for the moment i will focus on changeing the obvious things like rogue's or Kitty's Dialouge!
Yes i have been a bit lazy, but work ist still taking me in big time, boss is ill so i have to do his work too at the moment. O n the other side, it's just text's right? As long as Shanks & Olive deliver everything is fine right?

@Shanks_Aka : Yeah the threesome system would be a cool addition i think! Don't now about the Blowjob or the history system, i think it is a pretty boring Danger Room Update. But the new player penis with the juice looks pretty cool and ask her to clean you option is cool as well!

0.978e modded with 03-07

As always, this is the complete pack, just unpack and enjoy!

tutshill

Mar 7, 2018
In the modded version, I can't seem to have the chance to talk to Raven again after she first approached me in class. Not even to find out she's Mystique. What am I doing wrong?

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Okay so this is killing me, I redrew Raven's hair again because I hate it and everything else.
View attachment 120742
I hate this the least, so I think I'll go with that. Sorry I haven't been productive lately, I've got a lot I wanted to work on but I've been too sick to get motivated to do much of anything.
Looking good to me! I like it, definietly better then before!
To sick to get motivated or did the income of your Platinum Tier Patreon take a huge drop?:closedtongue:

In the modded version, I can't seem to have the chance to talk to Raven again after she first approached me in class. Not even to find out she's Mystique. What am I doing wrong?
Did you go to the Danger Room at night to meet her and get the second event? If not, just do it!:winkytongue:

Reactions: tutshill

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 120742
This version looks great.

Hm? You did write or better changed some words in the existing dialouge?:happyblush I thought you did some changes to the code itself?. *confused*
I customised Mystique's nickname's and responses, there's some tweaks for Rogue, Emma and Kitty's buried in the thread as well. Though those were just me removing bae and boo, I replaced them with darling and doll.

fixed it, sorry
No worries, just didn't want MK78 getting blamed for something I changed if someone disliked it.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I customised Mystique's nickname's and responses, there's some tweaks for Rogue, Emma and Kitty's buried in the thread as well. Though those were just me removing bae and boo, I replaced them with darling and doll.
Ah yes now i remember.

Azie

May 27, 2018
So, where do I unzip the new files to? I haven't done it before and I don't wanna go back in the thread to read how :p

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes