Aug 29, 2016
(Still Buggy)
Link:
Release: 2 Jul 2018
Version: 0.979a
Platform: Windows, Linux, & Mac
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
I got 2 questions soo
1. is there a mod that allows you to titfuck Kitty?
2. How can I find Raven in the expanded version

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I got 2 questions soo
1. is there a mod that allows you to titfuck Kitty?
2. How can I find Raven in the expanded version
1. Not that i know of one.

2. You have to meet her in the morning in the classroon on tuesday or thursday and after that event, go to the Danger Room at Night!

What version was that? I don't recall it
I can't remember that it was possible, but maybe with the new leftovers from Oni it is possible to implement now, who knows.

Reactions: CloudX

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
1. Not that i know of one.

2. You have to meet her in the morning in the classroon on tuesday or thursday and after that event, go to the Danger Room at Night!

I can't remember that it was possible, but maybe with the new leftovers from Oni it is possible to implement now, who knows.
thx

shellbust101

Jun 22, 2017
(Still Buggy)
Link:
Release: 2 Jul 2018
Version: 0.979a
Platform: Windows, Linux, & Mac
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ANDROID VER. using the file from the quoted post.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Oh wait. nevermind. Dang, idk what the heck I was talking about. Just had a stroke of realization. Sry all... :(

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added new clothes from version 0.979 (including the ones you can't access in version 0.979)
- Added the piercings from version 0.979
- Added the SR7 clothes for Rogue by @grundle
- Added new texts for Mystique by @MK78 and @Syliar
- Random fixes

What else is worth adding from this new version? the new blowjob? the Historia system? the threesome system?
I know he added a lot of dialogs for Emma, I plan on merging them. Don't know yet if I'm gonna merge the mod with the new game version, lot of new glitches. I also plan on adding the titjob tomorrow, or the day after.

Mystique is very WIP right now, you can go meet her and have sex with her and whatnot, but she has mostly the same dialogs as Emma.
Dragging the stats bar should work on Mystique, use it.
Create backups before using.
In order to unlock Mystique's room, do her two encounters (classroom in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights).

emma sportswear.png emma lace and piercing.png emma skirt.png rogue sr7.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978 VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

NIGHTMARE69

Jul 10, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added new clothes from version 0.979 (including the ones you can't access in version 0.979)
- Added the piercings from version 0.979
- Added the SR7 clothes for Rogue by @grundle
- Added new texts for Mystique by @MK78
- Random fixes

What else is worth adding from this new version? the new blowjob? the Historia system? the threesome system?
I know he added a lot of dialogs for Emma, I plan on merging them. Don't know yet if I'm gonna merge the mod with the new game version, lot of new glitches. I also plan on adding the titjob tomorrow, or the day after.

Mystique is very WIP right now, you can go meet her and have sex with her and whatnot, but she has mostly the same dialogs as Emma.
Dragging the stats bar should work on Mystique, use it.
Create backups before using.
In order to unlock Mystique's room, do her two encounters (classroom in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights).

View attachment 120543 View attachment 120544 View attachment 120545 View attachment 120546

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF VANILLA GAME

Quickdraw response times, very nice
EDIT: also, regarding the new blowjob animation. I'd also leave the old one in, so we can choose. Do you think it'd be possible to also raise the (new) animation onscreen somewhat? Seems like we're missing most of the action..

userpass

Mar 3, 2017

When you say go on top of vanilla, do you mean this latest .979a release or the .978e build that is suggested for your mods in OP?

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Quickdraw response times, very nice
EDIT: also, regarding the new blowjob animation. I'd also leave the old one in, so we can choose. Do you think it'd be possible to also raise the (new) animation onscreen somewhat? Seems like we're missing most of the action..
Don't know if it's worth the time, I think most people disliked the new version

When you say go on top of vanilla, do you mean this latest .979a release or the .978e build that is suggested for your mods in OP?
It should work on both

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes