Dec 3, 2017
(Highly Buggy Version)
Link:
Release: 2 Jul 2018
Version: 0.979
Platform: Windows, Linux, & Mac
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New clothes looks good
Not sure how I feel about the blowjob art
Good handjob art
Lots of black screen here on my end

Mattu

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah the blowjob art looks off with the rest of the poses.
I also get lots of fade in/fade out which I'm guessing it due to the new sex system.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
and so begins the slow process of taking all the mods and updating them with the new version...
Maybe it would be easyer to put the new stuff into the mod!:winkytongue:
Also i think some of the text of Rogue seems to be new, could have been added with 0.978f, i never played that build! Dont know about the new menus, more clicks needed im not sure if i like that.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Yeah, just saw the BJ scene for Emma... I wasn't expecting basically a re-used Kitty animation though. I kinda wished that at least her licking animation was different. Like, she could still look up, but she'd be licking from the side. IDK, i'm no programmer, so wistful thinking.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Emma's blowjob scene does look weird, especially her boobs, she ended looking like a blow up doll. I did really like her handjob scene and her new clothes thou. Completely unrelated but I found this Risty pic and I tought it would look really good on Rogue.
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png eeb3f8a38bfda6a0f550253e8183e1d80e50b9c8023cfe68244b019c39247a5d.png

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone noticed the typo on "Wardobe" for Rogue's settings that's probably here since the first version ?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Emma's blowjob scene does look weird, especially her boobs, she ended looking like a blow up doll. I did really like her handjob scene and her new clothes thou. Completely unrelated but I found this Risty pic and I tought it would look really good on Rogue.
View attachment 120075 View attachment 120076 View attachment 120074
1) Yea, I wish I was banging a sexy teacher-figure and not so much Kitty 2.0. Still, it's a relatively minor thing for me, but I know people will still have issues with it like me.
2) I really like the new clothes. Maybe they could go under gifts for Emma, especially the lingerie. IDK about the second one, and maybe it'll just be an alternate workout set.
3) Lol didn't realize who it was until I read the message.

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
Finished sprites for missionary on my outfit, but they need aligning and there's nothing I can see that I can use to do that so I'll leave it to someone who has the ability o_O Kinda skimped on the effort with the skirt but I couldn't get it to look any better with what I was trying to do (which was roll it up a bit), so I'll just leave it simplistic I think.

blazingwolffang

Jan 4, 2018
Can't unlock anything with Emma even cheated her to max everything, nothing works just keeps mentioning I'm a student. What should i do?

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Can't unlock anything with Emma even cheated her to max everything, nothing works just keeps mentioning I'm a student. What should i do?
I can think of two things, you either didnt get the scene of her masturbating in the classroom of you're in public. the first one is more lickely the case, and just have to visit the class at the evening to get scene, otherwise try locking the class door or invite her to your room to see if it works, hope this helps

blazingwolffang

Jan 4, 2018
I can think of two things, you either didnt get the scene of her masturbating in the classroom of you're in public. the first one is more lickely the case, and just have to visit the class at the evening to get scene, otherwise try locking the class door or invite her to your room to see if it works, hope this helps
Thanks I'll give it a try.

blazingwolffang

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks that fixed it

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes