spinoff

May 12, 2018
Can anyone share latest modded version for Android.I also want to know how to trigger mystique.Already maxed Emma,rogue ,kitty but can't do anything about mystique please help.im at day 42 of the game no progress with mystique

Reactions: hooviescoop

Goldboost

Jun 21, 2018
Hey guys, just wondering. How do we add Grundle's clothes and the Mystique's Scenes? I'm running on Wine in Mac, so that might be why it won't work for me.

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
Hey guys, just wondering. How do we add Grundle's clothes and the Mystique's Scenes? I'm running on Wine in Mac, so that might be why it won't work for me.
Well on windows, you'd place the contents of my zip folder from this post:
Sorry, when I was replacing it I used the fishnet hose to align it and test it but then there wasn't a fishnet hose sprite for doggy so I had to use the regular hose to align it, there's also three different sprites for doggy with the skirt so all three need to be overwritten. If you put this in it'll replace the short shirt, the regular hose, the short skirt and the green mesh top. o_O
into Rogue-Like/game/images and overwrite, don't know if it's different for Wine, I'm sorry to say. :frown:

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry, when I was replacing it I used the fishnet hose to align it and test it but then there wasn't a fishnet hose sprite for doggy so I had to use the regular hose to align it, there's also three different sprites for doggy with the skirt so all three need to be overwritten. If you put this in it'll replace the short shirt, the regular hose, the short skirt and the green mesh top. o_O
I did that and it's working for the most part, it's just whenever I get to this scene, the old skirt glitches out for a bit and I don't know why. I don't think it glitched out when I had to rename the flies before.

Goldboost

Jun 21, 2018
I got everything to work. You guys are great. I'm excited for when we'll be able to play with Raven's clothing options.

Goldboost

Jun 21, 2018
Oni put out a new version. Emma has a really great blowjob animation, and the menus are more streamlined, but that's about the only thing he has up on this right now.

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
I did that and it's working for the most part, it's just whenever I get to this scene, the old skirt glitches out for a bit and I don't know why. I don't think it glitched out when I had to rename the flies before.
Yeah, I noticed that happening but as far as I can tell it's part of the "animation" from the vanilla skirt, so you wouldn't actually notice it when the skirt is the same colour. I have no idea how to change it, but I did make a replacement thing in case one of the modders can actually change it.

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
(Highly Buggy Version)
Link:
Release: 2 Jul 2018
Version: 0.979
Platform: Windows, Linux, & Mac
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes