Jan 11, 2018
Decided to have a crack at making Rogue's slutty outfit from the Sunsetriders7 comic. It's a pretty bare bones vector drawing because I'm no artist but if anyone wants to give me a bit of feedback on improving, I'd appreciate it. (I just noticed the bit of skin showing on the skirt so you don't need to mention that :biggrin:)
This is fucking AWESOME. To be honest, before you said about skin on shirt, I thought its a cutout (not sure if i call it correctly, that notch you sometimes have on skirts side). Would be even better if you make it go higher, dont remove it plz :D

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
This is fucking AWESOME. To be honest, before you said about skin on shirt, I thought its a cutout (not sure if i call it correctly, that notch you sometimes have on skirts side). Would be even better if you make it go higher, dont remove it plz :D
I made it about 20% shorter and made a pulled up version of it too, wish I knew how to use renp'y so I didn't have to replace things though :closedeyesmile:

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I made it about 20% shorter and made a pulled up version of it too, wish I knew how to use renp'y so I didn't have to replace things though :closedeyesmile:
Looking good maybe you can upload your data here and if @Shanks_Aka is kind enough he can put in the game in one of his next updates? Like i said, the more clothing options, the better!

Also i think i will make a little list of all contributors in a text file so if we ever get our own thread for the Mod we can everyone a credit!

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
Looking good maybe you can upload your data here and if @Shanks_Aka is kind enough he can put in the game in one of his next updates? Like i said, the more clothing options, the better!

Also i think i will make a little list of all contributors in a text file so if we ever get our own thread for the Mod we can everyone a credit!
I'd be very happy to! It replaces the white mesh shirt, the short skirt, the slut boob tube and the fish nets currently.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
There's quite a lot of bugs with Mystique that I've encountered so far. I've attached pics to give examples. The doggystyle picture makes it look like her butt has been slapped a lot (@Olive_Drab those marks need to be dark purple for her skin tone right?) but I didn't slap her at all. The handjob pose at least shows her body but doesn't show her giving the handjob. Another thing is while she stays in her current form for all the foreplay poses, she magically turns into Mystique for no reason when you initiate any of the sex poses. You then have to go and press the appearance button to change her back but it should be the other way around. I feel like she shouldn't be changing her form unless you tell her to.

There's also that bug @Reeemlin found that doesn't let you go into Rogue's room and I can confirm the fix he posted earlier works.
View attachment 118554 View attachment 118555 View attachment 118556 View attachment 118557 View attachment 118558 View attachment 118559
There's no art for Raven sex scenes, dont know if there will be, I'll see with Olive, if not she will turn into the blue form. The slapping is just the same art for the other girls, its a placeholder for now.
I forgot to add the appearance button into other scenes, will do it today or tomorrow (today's gonna be kind of busy)

I'd be very happy to! It replaces the white mesh shirt, the short skirt, the slut boob tube and the fish nets currently.
Nice, I'll add it too.

I'll also share a hotfix for Rogue's titjob scene in a few.

Reactions: jackfrost

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
There's no art for Raven sex scenes, dont know if there will be, I'll see with Olive, if not she will turn into the blue form. The slapping is just the same art for the other girls, its a placeholder for now.
I forgot to add the appearance button into other scenes, will do it today or tomorrow (today's gonna be kind of busy)

Nice, I'll add it too.

I'll also share a hotfix for Rogue's titjob scene in a few.
Here's the images for it in doggy too, tested them and they all appear to be properly aligned and the skirt is fine as is for anal.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Decided to have a crack at making Rogue's slutty outfit from the Sunsetriders7 comic. It's a pretty bare bones vector drawing because I'm no artist but if anyone wants to give me a bit of feedback on improving, I'd appreciate it. (I just noticed the bit of skin showing on the skirt so you don't need to mention that :biggrin:)
Xavier bless you for having made one of my dream tops/outfits in this game a fucking reality. :heartcoveredeyes: However, is it possible for the doggy style scene to have the top still bare on one shoulder like in the comic?

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
yoga pants for rogue (i was in the danger room too if that helps) and kitty was wearing her black jeans. I havent looked through all costumes so ill update you if I find anything else.
Ok, I think I found out the problem, Oni wrote the thighs as a Hose instead of Pants, I forgot to add lines to deal with it if she's wearing a hose and no panties, I think I got it fixed now. But I couldnt get the error with Kitty and her black jeans.

Edit: Hotfix for the titjob bug, the travelmode bug and Rogue's show me the plug bug

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
Xavier bless you for having made one of my dream tops/outfits in this game a fucking reality. :heartcoveredeyes: However, is it possible for the doggy style scene to have the top still bare on one shoulder like in the comic?
Yeah, I've finally got sick of being blue balled with SR7 never going to continue that comic. :biggrin: I'm intending to do the shoulder at some point but it looked like it might be a bit complicated so I thought I'd leave it for tomorrow.

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I've finally got sick of being blue balled with SR7 never going to continue that comic. :biggrin: I'm intending to do the shoulder at some point but it looked like it might be a bit complicated so I thought I'd leave it for tomorrow.
Lol, I made an old post about this outfit and others from that comic exactly 2 months ago as a wish-list for future Rogue costumes. Glad to see someone finally stepped up and did it. I appreciate you. Good luck with the shoulder.

Reactions: grundle

--GrayFox--

Formerly 'grayfox127'
May 4, 2017
It's possible, there are some examples in there right now: the Kittytard and Kitty's zipper top are both examples of outfits that have an open/closed sort of setting. Mostly those things would just require artwork and to be coded in since our genius @Shanks_Aka figured it out. It's something I, personally, am looking at going forward. Like Emma's workout top: I'm drawing zipped and unzipped versions for her sex scenes now.

Dangit Shanks, now I have to do all those art fixes I've been putting off. Oh well, I don't think Spain or Portugal play until this weekend.
Awesome that's good to hear! Any chance to get those options as a standard clothing choice for the girls to wear as an outfit outside of sex scenes?

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Anyone else noticed that saves no longer load after the most recent hotfix?
Yes, unfortunately this happens from time to time, if there are too many or big changes, your old savefiles will not longer work. This can also happen with official game updates!

Oh, can somebody remember who posted the edited Rouge Hairstyles in blond and black with the white highlights? Need the name for the contributions list and can't find the post anymore!:happyblush

Reactions: Lazarus37

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Yes, unfortunately this happens from time to time, if there are too many or big changes, your old savefiles will not longer work. This can also happen with official game updates!

Oh, can somebody remember who posted the edited Rouge Hairstyles in blond and black with the white highlights? Need the name for the contributions list and can't find the post anymore!:happyblush
It was unforeseeable. Here's the post I think you're referring to.

Hello, I mostly just lurk here but, I've started making things for the game as well and I wanted to share something. Awhile ago there was a post about Rogue's dyed hair not having the white part and I've added it in. Don't know if it's something that @Shanks_Aka wanted to change but, anyone can add it in their game if they wish.
View attachment 109948 View attachment 109949 View attachment 109947

Reactions: MK78
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes