Lazarus37

Jan 25, 2018
Think I found a bug - when fooling around with Mystique, I noticed that her arousal doesn't increase unless I click it. After leaving her room, I ran into Emma, and she's maxed out. Seems like the arousal variables are combined for those two characters.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Emma is missing a bellybutton in the missionary pose! Can't belive i missed that the whole time!:coldsweat:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
- Everything from before
- Added the new art for Mystique and Raven
- Added meeting events for Mystique (similar to Emma's, class in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights)
- Added Emma's high thighs
- Added Rogue's blonde and black hair with white streak
- Random fixes

Mystique is very WIP right now, you can go meet her and have sex with her and whatnot, but she has mostly the same dialogs as Emma.
Dragging the stats bar should work on Mystique, use it.
Create backups before using.
In order to unlock Mystique's room, do her two encounters (classroom in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights).

View attachment 118404 View attachment 118403 View attachment 118405 View attachment 118402

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

I'm confused i thought he was making mods for 0.978f?
It seems to work i just got confused!
Thank you for all this work!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Updating OP to have the latest version and for consistency I just downloaded MK78's upload and am re-uploading elsewhere. The mods are for the e version instead of f due to Oni removing some necessary options to make the mod work.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Text Update:
The first file is ready!
Use the latest build of the mod with hotfix, or my latest complete pack. And make a backup of your original file!

It can be found in the (folder) Rogue-Like-0.978e --->(folder) game. This is also the place where this new file must be placed in. Just download it to this location or drag it in, what ever suits you! Just remember to back up the original first.

And as always, if you find any typos or bugs or want to suggest anything about the texts, just let me know. Thank you!

Reactions: Krull

popoahoy

Oct 13, 2016
Sorry if this was mentioned before but I can't find it right now, how do you get in contact with Raven? I had the event where she has her first class but since then I can only find her in the Class room in the morning and can't interact with her there.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Sorry if this was mentioned before but I can't find it right now, how do you get in contact with Raven? I had the event where she has her first class but since then I can only find her in the Class room in the morning and can't interact with her there.
After the Classroom event you have to meet her in the Dangerroom at Nights! Tu & Th altough i met her at another weekday, so maybe Tuesday and Thursday are only for the classroom event.

IanEden

Jul 6, 2017
Kitty's bustier bra and outfit don't show up in the mod version though the sprites are there. Any help would be appreciated.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Since Oni's new build is coming out in a couple of days, in terms of mods are you guys still going to use 0.978e for modding or are all future mods will be moving towards 0.979?

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Turns out it was actually really easy.
Is it possible you can upload the hose and skirt that you made as well in the doggy position? I was able to get all the other clothing items in game by renaming the flies and overwriting them into the correct folder in order to sate myself until the next mod update is ready but I noticed looking at your latest screenshot that the skirt didn't match and the hose didn't appear at all.

raptorr64

Jul 9, 2017
Hey all... Got a little problem : I downloaded the "v0.978e expanded by @Shanks_Aka and more" from the 1st post, and I keep seeing everyone in this thread messing around with bondage stuff (among other things) that I don't seem to have...

I see the sprites in the images folder, I see a few bondage conditions in the scripts, but nowhere ingame can I get the stuff... The shop doesn't sell it, the girls don't have it by default, the various cheat menus don't mention it anywhere... I looked around in this thread for hours, and I really have no idea where you get the bondage outfit and the rest of the nice stuff in the actual game, even with the version with the mods installed... any help would be appreciated !

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hey all... Got a little problem : I downloaded the "v0.978e expanded by @Shanks_Aka and more" from the 1st post, and I keep seeing everyone in this thread messing around with bondage stuff (among other things) that I don't seem to have...

I see the sprites in the images folder, I see a few bondage conditions in the scripts, but nowhere ingame can I get the stuff... The shop doesn't sell it, the girls don't have it by default, the various cheat menus don't mention it anywhere... I looked around in this thread for hours, and I really have no idea where you get the bondage outfit and the rest of the nice stuff in the actual game, even with the version with the mods installed... any help would be appreciated !
At the moment you can only tell the girls to wear them during some sex options, if available in a pose, you can choose them from your list on the left!

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
Is it possible you can upload the hose and skirt that you made as well in the doggy position? I was able to get all the other clothing items in game by renaming the flies and overwriting them into the correct folder in order to sate myself until the next mod update is ready but I noticed looking at your latest screenshot that the skirt didn't match and the hose didn't appear at all.
Sorry, when I was replacing it I used the fishnet hose to align it and test it but then there wasn't a fishnet hose sprite for doggy so I had to use the regular hose to align it, there's also three different sprites for doggy with the skirt so all three need to be overwritten. If you put this in it'll replace the short shirt, the regular hose, the short skirt and the green mesh top. o_O

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

PRWoodley

Aug 14, 2017
I keep getting script errors when trying to startup the latest mod version. Tried running as admin and that didn't work so I'm just gonna ask for help here

Thwip!

Formerly 'Echo-128'
May 13, 2018
I keep getting script errors when trying to startup the latest mod version. Tried running as admin and that didn't work so I'm just gonna ask for help here
I had the same issue. The fix posted by @Reeemlin worked for me

raptorr64

Jul 9, 2017
At the moment you can only tell the girls to wear them during some sex options, if available in a pose, you can choose them from your list on the left!
That's what I feared... Well, the gag option appears for Rogue, but everything else just isn't in the list, and I've tried every available pose (even after maxing their respective levels)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes