Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added the new art for Mystique and Raven
- Added meeting events for Mystique (similar to Emma's, class in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights)
- Added Emma's high thighs
- Added Rogue's blonde and black hair with white streak
- Random fixes

Mystique is very WIP right now, you can go meet her and have sex with her and whatnot, but she has mostly the same dialogs as Emma.
Dragging the stats bar should work on Mystique, use it.
Create backups before using.
In order to unlock Mystique's room, do her two encounters (classroom in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights).

raven class.png raven gym.png emma highthigh.png hair bangs.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added meeting events for Mystique (similar to Emma's, class in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights)
- Random fixes

Mystique is very WIP right now, you can go meet her and have sex with her and whatnot, but she has mostly the same dialogs as Emma.
In order to unlock Mystique's room, do her two encounters (classroom in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights).

View attachment 118404 View attachment 118403 View attachment 118405 View attachment 118402

Thanks for this!

Reeemlin

Mar 18, 2018
- Everything from before
- Random fixes

View attachment 118404 View attachment 118403 View attachment 118405 View attachment 118402

Many thanks!!!

The following error appeared when I try to enter Rogue room:

While running game code:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 1318, in script call
call Girls_Location
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 2795, in script call
call Rogue_Leave
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 530, in script
menu:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 553, in <module>
"Go to Mystique's Room" if TravelModeand and "metgym" in newgirl["Mystique"].History:
NameError: name 'TravelModeand' is not defined

Upd:
I fixed error via replacing 'TravelModeand' on 553 line in game/script Locations.rpy with 'TravelMode'

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there any way to make the "pulled" clothes an option to have the girls wear? By "pulled" i mean the way the clothes look during sex. Like the skirt being lifted, unzipped kitty lingerie attire, or panties around their knees for example. If it's not already a possibility in the game yet would it be too much trouble for the modders to make this happen? I dont know too much about the process but with the art already being there for a vast majority of clothes in the game it seems like it would add a ton of clothing variety without being too time consuming. Piggybacking off that, other clothes could be given a similar option of altering the way their worn. Such as kitty's top having a toggle-able option of buttoned or unbuttoned. What do you guys think?
I don't think it's possible as of now, but there may be someone working on it. If not, you could always try to make a request?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
So I encountered this bug when I asked Rogue to put on her bondage outfit... kinda creepy. Also when I ask her or kitty to show me the plug and they have leg wear on (like pants), their leg wear will stay on. 123456.jpg

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
- Everything from before
- Random fixes

Yea! Shanks!

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Is there any way to make the "pulled" clothes an option to have the girls wear? By "pulled" i mean the way the clothes look during sex. Like the skirt being lifted, unzipped kitty lingerie attire, or panties around their knees for example. If it's not already a possibility in the game yet would it be too much trouble for the modders to make this happen? I dont know too much about the process but with the art already being there for a vast majority of clothes in the game it seems like it would add a ton of clothing variety without being too time consuming. Piggybacking off that, other clothes could be given a similar option of altering the way their worn. Such as kitty's top having a toggle-able option of buttoned or unbuttoned. What do you guys think?
It's possible, there are some examples in there right now: the Kittytard and Kitty's zipper top are both examples of outfits that have an open/closed sort of setting. Mostly those things would just require artwork and to be coded in since our genius @Shanks_Aka figured it out. It's something I, personally, am looking at going forward. Like Emma's workout top: I'm drawing zipped and unzipped versions for her sex scenes now.

Dangit Shanks, now I have to do all those art fixes I've been putting off. Oh well, I don't think Spain or Portugal play until this weekend.

Reactions: genthrow

Khtiff

Jun 10, 2018
- Everything from before
- Random fixes

How do i replace these in android ?

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
- Everything from before
- Random fixes

There's quite a lot of bugs with Mystique that I've encountered so far. I've attached pics to give examples. The doggystyle picture makes it look like her butt has been slapped a lot (@Olive_Drab those marks need to be dark purple for her skin tone right?) but I didn't slap her at all. The handjob pose at least shows her body but doesn't show her giving the handjob. Another thing is while she stays in her current form for all the foreplay poses, she magically turns into Mystique for no reason when you initiate any of the sex poses. You then have to go and press the appearance button to change her back but it should be the other way around. I feel like she shouldn't be changing her form unless you tell her to.

There's also that bug @Reeemlin found that doesn't let you go into Rogue's room and I can confirm the fix he posted earlier works.
bj bug.png cum in mouth bug.png facial bug.png footjob bug.png hj bug.png weird slap bug.png

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
Decided to have a crack at making Rogue's slutty outfit from the Sunsetriders7 comic. It's a pretty bare bones vector drawing because I'm no artist but if anyone wants to give me a bit of feedback on improving, I'd appreciate it. (I just noticed the bit of skin showing on the skirt so you don't need to mention that :biggrin:)

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
when is the next update coming? i want to fuck Emma
For the official release you have to ask Oni, only he knows! But you can do naugthy stuff with her in the modded Version. Just download it from the post above your's!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes